Fake women

I don't know about anybody else but I'm getting a lot of women that are requesting friendship and I've accepted a few only to find out that they want me to go to a different app and talk and most of them aren't even certified and have no pictures OK one woman had a profile picture from her shoulders down and bare titties how is this possible when according to the rules of nude pictures you have to be certified and the rules also state that all nude pictures have to include a face in the picture and she just joined today or yesterday I don't remember can someone tell me does this site really have that much spam traffic I joined this site hoping to avoid all of that bs, took a screen shot of her profile someone tell me how does it happen I'd really like to know if it is legit or not

This topic was edited
RE:Fake women

I only accept FRs from people who are certified or write a greeting that is personal to me. I have yet to find a legit one from a "woman." Once I got one with a profile stating a hometown in Germany. So I answered in German and got a rude response along the lines of "It's only my hometown and I don't speak the language." Scam artists.

This post was edited

And I thought this was a upstanding legit site guess I was wrong

This post was edited

When I get them, first thing I do is go to their profile and block them. Then I decline the invitation.

This post was edited

I suggest you don't add anyone until you've had an actual conversation with them.

At the very least, read their profile. You'll find the spam accounts don't sound like real people and usually have links to other sites.

Unfortunately, I get messaged by spam accounts more than by real people.

This post was edited

Thank you all for your input

This post was edited

I don't know about anybody else but I'm getting a lot of women that are requesting friendship and I've accepted a few only to find out that they want me to go to a different app and talk and most of them aren't even certified and have no pictures OK one woman had a profile picture from her shoulders down and bare titties how is this possible when according to the rules of nude pictures you have to be certified and the rules also state that all nude pictures have to include a face in the picture and she just joined today or yesterday I don't remember can someone tell me does this site really have that much spam traffic I joined this site hoping to avoid all of that bs, took a screen shot of her profile someone tell me how does it happen I'd really like to know if it is legit or not
This site has tons of bots. As soon as I created my profile, I had two private messages from "women."

I hadn't even completed my profile.

This post was edited

I always check the profile of someone who likes mine or requests friendship. No profile equals flagging. If a friend request looks to be from someone who might have common interests, I ask why they want to be my friend, and most often do not get a reply. That's why you can count my friends on just one hand.

This post was edited

Female nudists are few and and the few that are here are usually married. I can't believe how many men here fill up their friends lists with these fakes. Guess it's makes them feel good. The site can't really control fakes unless they limit the site to certified only and then there wont' be much of anyone on the site.

This post was edited

You're not alone with this. I have also been receiving lots of friend requests from females, most of whom are more than half my age. If I don't receive a few chats beforehand, I just deny the request.

This post was edited

I've got news for you: a lot of these fakes aren't even women. They are simply hackers pretending to be women. Let's get real here, folks: it's super easy to snip a photo of some hot nude babe off of the internet and pimp it as your own. If you're able to use it to con some middle-aged dude out of $$, why would only women be doing this? Figure it out!

This post was edited