New Bade Pool Rules Site Report

First the bad news: For those who haven't heard, swimsuits are now allowed in the bade pool at Spa World in Centerville, VA. There is a sign posted on the glass door to the wet area saying this, though it notes that the suits must be "hygienic," whatever that means. I am disappointed that they have moved from enforcing required nudity to making it clothing optional.

Now the good news: I was there for three hours this evening (9/8/23) and most of the time I was there the place was 100% nude. One man came in wearing a black brief-style suit for about 30 minutes. Later, a man came in wearing oversize trunks but only stayed in a few minutes.

At least on this visit, the new suit option had minimal impact on the environment. Here's to hoping it stays that way.

Just FYI when planning your next trip.

This topic was edited
RE:New Bade Pool Rules Site Report

Keep the peer pressure up to be naked and the suits guys will feel just as uncomfortable wearing suits as not wearing g them. Guys with suits in a predominantly nude place give off a real creepy vibe.

This post was edited

I'm hoping that suited guys will feel out of place and do like people did at the hot springs I visited in Colorado -- show up in a suit then toss it once they are there a while. At Spa World, though, some of the jets might just rip those suits off for them.

This post was edited

I was there the other week and must have missed the sign. All but one guy was naked when I was there.
He was there the entire time. Def should be nude only, but like OP said, hopefully majority will continue to enjoy the Korean spas as it was intended.

This post was edited

Yes, the sign looked very new and was not large. I think that the fewer people who see it, the better.

This post was edited

I was there yesterday 10/06 from about 3:00 -6:00pm. I didnt see the sign when I first came in, so I was a little puzzled when a guy come in wering a baggy bathing suit and no one chased him out. He stayed about an hour. I hope this new policy doesn't ruin the place.

This post was edited

Was there last weekend and it was 100% nude, thank god

This post was edited

I was there yesterday 10/06 from about 3:00 -6:00pm. I didnt see the sign when I first came in, so I was a little puzzled when a guy come in wering a baggy bathing suit and no one chased him out. He stayed about an hour. I hope this new policy doesn't ruin the place.

Baggy suits + those jets must lead to an extremely unpleasant experience.

This post was edited

Was there last weekend and it was 100% nude, thank god

Good to hear. I hope it continues that way.

This post was edited

9-12 today and not a suit in sight! I see they've added one of those bathing suit dryers in the bathroom. Hopefully it's a waste.

This post was edited

9-12 today and not a suit in sight! I see they've added one of those bathing suit dryers in the bathroom. Hopefully it's a waste.

I saw that dryer in the bathroom last time I was there. It had a sign on it that it was not a garbage can. I don't know if people put garbage in it by accident or intentionally, but it clearly wasn't being used for its designed purposes.

This post was edited