Amazed By How Many Men Are Not Circumcised

I was circumcised when I was a baby and everyone I went to school with was circumcised. I guess maybe I was naive but I always thought everyone was circumcised. It wasn't until about 15 years ago, when I got my first computer and started looking at adult web sites, that I realized how many men aren't! I don't mean any disrespect, and this is just my own opinion, but I like the looks of a cut penis rather than one that is uncut. To me it's like it's being hid in a banana peel and you don't get to see the whole thing.

This topic was edited
RE:Amazed By How Many Men Are Not Circumcised

We used to go looking to see who was a "Roundhead" or a "Cavalier!"

This post was edited

I was circumcised when I was a baby and everyone I went to school with was circumcised. I guess maybe I was naive but I always thought everyone was circumcised. It wasn't until about 15 years ago, when I got my first computer and started looking at adult web sites, that I realized how many men aren't! I don't mean any disrespect, and this is just my own opinion, but I like the looks of a cut penis rather than one that is uncut. To me it's like it's being hid in a banana peel and you don't get to see the whole thing.
In junior and senior high, I only saw one uncut boy in the locker rooms, showers, or nude swim classes.

This post was edited

Hi,
during my most recent naturist holiday (in the South of France), I was pleasantly surprised how many of my fellow naturists were circumcised.
A good look!

This post was edited

It's not that common in some parts of the world. I was the only one circumcised in my class of 30 or so. One of 3/4 circumcised on the uni hockey squad, often the only one I see in locker rooms/showers. Always nice to see other cut guys in nudist settings, I don't mind being in a minority, I often feel like I'm baring more than intact guys are lol.

This post was edited

James, if you're in the UK, the majority of guys are uncircumcised! It's only done for a medical reason, or religious choice.

This post was edited

Apart from religious reasons (Muslims, Jews) boys are not circumsized in Europe (and most other parts of the world). If there is no medical reason, it is basically mutilation. Unlike many guys in the USA seem to believe, the foreskin has a useful biological function.

This post was edited

actually it doesn't - having a foreskin creates more risk in catching diseases such as HIV / AIDS - it was discovered in Africa where circumcision was practiced that there was occurrence of HIV / AIDS than where it wasn't - as a result there are programmes in Africa to offer circumcision to help men become less at risk https://bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12916-020-01635-5

"Now, trials in Kenya, Uganda and South Africa have all shown that male circumcision significantly reduces a mans risk of acquiring HIV. The three sets of trials have shown circumcised men are up 50 to 60% less likely to acquire HIV during heterosexual intercourse." https://www.unaids.org/en/resources/presscentre/featurestories/2007/february/20070228mcpt2#:~:text=Now%2C%20trials%20in%20Kenya%2C%20Uganda,acquire%20HIV%20during%20heterosexual%20intercourse.

This post was edited

Guys have a 4 skin for a reason, cutting off part of the penis for the look is seriously disturbing.

This post was edited

That is an absolute load of rubbish and not support by the most advanced medical facilities in the world. Good hygiene is the way to stop most disease and teaching third world countries to use condoms. Cutting off a part of a penis is very disturbing and totally unnecessary. Men have a 4 skin for a reason. Men also don't "need" nipples, why don't we just cut them off also? Your comments are filled with inaccurate information and ignorance.

This post was edited

I'm aware most of the UK is intact, that's the point I was making, that in some parts of the world circumcised men are the minority.

And the foreskin absolutely serves a purpose. After 25 years of being exposed my glans is dry, prone to skin complaints, and significantly desensitised. I was circumcised due to medical reasons, so reading the emotive language of the anti circ argument in the years after my circ made me feel pretty angry that I'd lost something so vital. It does have a function absolutely, but for the sake of all those who have lost their foreskins for whatever reason we need to also say that you can live without one, and it will be ok!

This post was edited