Australia?

Who here is from Australia? And what part of Aus are you from?

This topic was edited
RE:Australia?

Glenn here from the Bass Coast, 2 hours sth east of the Melbourne CBD. Between Inverloch and Cape Paterson.

This post was edited

Chris, from central Victoria near Kyneton... but spend as many summer days as I can by the beaches at Somers, Sunnyside or Southside and Point Impossible. Sometimes a bushwalk here or there.

This post was edited

Keith from Melbourne and Mornington Peninsula

This post was edited

Wade from Sydney's Northern Beaches.

This post was edited

From the Gold Coast going to Byron tomorrow

This post was edited

Nick here from sydney (ryde)
Always looking to cachup with others for nude events

This post was edited

Illawarra. Starting to enjoy the sunshine after winter. Most often at Werrong Beach.

This post was edited

From Sydney south west here. Used to go to Werrong, but now that the road has been redone I go to River Island Nature retreat, or hike in the less used trails in the national parks, but the latest is now on hold due to risk of bushfire and remotness of the trails I usually go to.

This post was edited

Nat here from central coast 75km north of Sydney -bi granddad who loves to hang out nude at the beach with friends

This post was edited

...the latest is now on hold due to risk of bushfire and remotness of the trails I usually go to.

El Nino in full swing may make that a frequent risk this summer! Visited the Katoomba region last week but didn't go that deep into the valley. A spectacular region!

This post was edited