furnished room for rent, short-term only

Furnished bedroom with private bathroom for rent in Cathedral City, includes all utilities and use of laundry and private pool/jacuzzi. Short term only (2-3 months max), perfect if youre just moving to town and need a place to stay while you find something permanent. Were a gay married couple, very quiet homebodies. You be polite and employed. Single gay male nudists preferred. DM me if youre interested. Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:furnished room for rent, short-term only

Hi there. I see your short term availability. I stay with friends in cathedral city through the winter but maybe a two-three month away might be good. I'm a non smoker, retired casual drinker never used any kind of drug nudist. I'm a very quiet, tidy male with no pets. What is the rent and maybe we know each other?

Thank you

Dennis.

I've been looking for awhile for a place to buy there. I own my own home on Lake Huron in Michigan

This post was edited
RE:furnished room for rent, short-term only

sent you a private message

Hi there. I see your short term availability. I stay with friends in cathedral city through the winter but maybe a two-three month away might be good. I'm a non smoker, retired casual drinker never used any kind of drug nudist. I'm a very quiet, tidy male with no pets. What is the rent and maybe we know each other?Thank youDennis.I've been looking for awhile for a place to buy there. I own my own home on Lake Huron in Michigan

This post was edited