Spray tans in the winter?

Hey guys,

With Winter coming up what do yo do to stay golden? Does anyone spray tan? I'm fortunate enough to be tan naturally but I realize others aren't so lucky.

Living in AZ we get pretty great weather even in the Winters but it can still get a tit bit nipply out there lol.

If you are in the Phoenix area and want that Golden glow all year round hit me up at nudspa.com
I just started my own Spray tan venture in our front office to keep my nude friends glowing all year round lol.
nudspa.com

teamtrue2

This topic was edited
RE:Spray tans in the winter?

I'm fortunate enough to maintain a caramel integumentary system year round. I use SP50, just because I do not want to get too dark.

This post was edited

Usually I see posts like this and think it's really not for me but after recently finding a snow bird nest in Mesa, maybe I could give it a try.

I just don't know much about them, do they wash off easily, stain clothes, get stink eye from the pale-er ones at SLR?

This post was edited

Usually I see posts like this and think it's really not for me but after recently finding a snow bird nest in Mesa, maybe I could give it a try.I just don't know much about them, do they wash off easily, stain clothes, get stink eye from the pale-er ones at SLR?
Google thinks - In general, your spray tan should last around a week, usually 5-7 days

This post was edited

Is nudspa.com an official sponsor of truenudists?

This post was edited

I usually go on a few tanning bed trips in the winter. Im in LA, But if I pass through Phoenix, Ill stop in for a spray tan

This post was edited