RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

Was naked on my pontoon boat today.

This post was edited

Definitely the bare necessities, nude cruise 2023. 14 days nude. Technically 1 hour each day for dinner. My wife wanted to do costume theme nites! Lol. Otherwise nude all the time on ship snd two nude excursions. So to me thats pretty close to all the time.

This post was edited

10 Minutes ago at 8:00 AM when it was 36 degrees F.. I let my dogs outside and went out to make sure their water bowl wasn't iced over. Not ut very long as it was less than comfortable.

This post was edited

Definitely the bare necessities, nude cruise 2023. 14 days nude. Technically 1 hour each day for dinner. My wife wanted to do costume theme nites! Lol. Otherwise nude all the time on ship snd two nude excursions. So to me thats pretty close to all the time.

Didn't you have to dress on port days even if you didn't leave the ship?
So you never had dinner at the buffet?

This post was edited

Yes, as instructions say there's no " displaying yourself while in port. And no i cant remember having dinner st buffet, did eat lunch/ breakfast at buffet.

This post was edited

Yes, as instructions say there's no " displaying yourself while in port. And no i cant remember having dinner st buffet, did eat lunch/ breakfast at buffet.

So then you have to wear something or stay in the interior part of the ship when you are in port?
Did go to shows in the theater? I think being shoulder to shoulder and thigh to thigh with another nude person other than my wife would be uncomfortable for me.

This post was edited

How much clothing did you bring?
Packing unpacking and carrying your luggage must have been easy!

This post was edited

I think I would have opted for dinner at the buffet on at least one of the sea days so I could have been clothing free continuously for 30 some hours.
I would assume that a swimsuit or short shorts would be sufficient for men on the ship when it was in port.
A curiosity question, did the ship have a water slide? I have thought for a long time that it would be fun to slide nude.

This post was edited

First naked time out on the patio this year 14/57 degrees. Loving every minute of it!

This post was edited

After 3 consecutive months of only very brief time nude outside, taking advantage of the unseasonably warm weather to relax nude on the deck as I type this.

This post was edited