RE:Latest Dare- tags

I dont see any tags on my pics, other than the identification i type in. Am I missing something?

This post was edited
RE:Latest Dare

Well last couple of nights I have been taking the coffee grounds out to the bird feeder. Its out past the front driveway.
Oh it feels so nice walking out to the street, checking the mailbox, feeling the breeze on my bare skin. Too bad its not during the day time. But it still feels so good !!

This post was edited

Rankings000 Posts = Textile011 Posts = Barefoot051 Posts = Topless101 Posts = Undies Only251 Posts = Butt Naked501 Posts = Super Nudist1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #22001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #33001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #44001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #55001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #16001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2"Noticed that I never posted them here.Only 50 more posts and i will be officially butt naked
Just noticed today that you got there, but i believe it happened a few days ago.
Belated congratulations.
Of course you like me actually got there when you achieved undies only, since neither of us wear underwear.

This post was edited

Took the small dog for a ride around the countryside. I was nude and I never get above 35 mph as dog loves having head out window. Got home and jumped out and walked to house nude. Have a couple close neighbors.

This post was edited

I live at the entrance to a cul-de-sac in a seasonal resort community. It's pretty quiet during the off season, so I enjoy hand watering my front yard in the early hours. It takes about a half hour to water everything. Down the street I can see others leaving for work, but seldom do they come down my direction.

A couple weeks ago I was two hours late starting my watering, so I pulled on some bike shorts to make me legal during the daylight hours. A woman was walking her dogs past my house. They were only about 25' away from me when one of her dogs woofed. So I said, Good morning. The woman jumped and said, "Oh! I didn't see you there!

I guess there's a lot less cause for caution than I thought.

This post was edited

A couple weeks ago I was two hours late starting my watering, so I pulled on some bike shorts to make me legal during the daylight hours.

There was a court case in Florida a few years ago that ruled it is legal to be nude anywhere on your own property, including the front yard.

This post was edited

I need to move to Florida! How common has it become that people are taking advantage of that ruling?

There was a court case in Florida a few years ago that ruled it is legal to be nude anywhere on your own property, including the front yard.

This post was edited

I need to move to Florida! How common has it become that people are taking advantage of that ruling?There was a court case in Florida a few years ago that ruled it is legal to be nude anywhere on your own property, including the front yard.

I gather that it depends on where in the state you live.
After all, you don't want to offend your neighbors, even if it is legal.
Perhaps some Florida members could comment.

This post was edited

There is the story of a man in Stuart, FL who did yard work in the nude. The neighborhood was up in arms, but as long as he stayed on his own property he was legal. Not hard to find pictures of him online. It's obviously not a widespread practice since to my knowledge this is the only guy who's made the news. No doubt there are others (like myself) who avoid being seen by the neighbors, or who have neighbors who don't care.

This post was edited

There is the story of a man in Stuart, FL who did yard work in the nude. The neighborhood was up in arms, but as long as he stayed on his own property he was legal. Not hard to find pictures of him online. It's obviously not a widespread practice since to my knowledge this is the only guy who's made the news. No doubt there are others (like myself) who avoid being seen by the neighbors, or who have neighbors who don't care.

I have seen and heard a few comments that some neighborhoods are more accepting than others. I do remember comments that Wilton Manor, a primarily gay suburb of Fort Lauderdale is relatively tolerant.

This post was edited