September topic

Hiya everyone, new month new topic. Keeping it light and nude related. With that said here is the topic:

What is your most embarrassing moment in nude socializing?

Mine: in a small group at a resort talking and having a good time I inadvertently fladjulated. I was so embarrassed.

This topic was edited
RE:September topic

Undoubtedly raising the flag (erection) while a very attractive friend teased me. No worries, it all went private later!

This post was edited

Mine: in a small group at a resort talking and having a good time I inadvertently fladjulated. I was so embarrassed.

You struck yourself with a whip?

How does that happen accidentally at a nudist gathering?

This post was edited

Lol, no, I passed gas! A whip would not be inadvertent

This post was edited

Lol, no, I passed gas! A whip would not be inadvertent

OHHH! You flatulated. My bad, I totally misread that.

This post was edited

Lol, no, I passed gas! A whip would not be inadvertentOHHH! You flatulated. My bad, I totally misread that.

That would have been "flagellated."

This post was edited

Well, it didn't embarrass me then because I didn't realize it (or I was in denial) until later.

In another topic here, I talked about my first nude beach (river bank) experience while I was in college. In those days, I was obsessing about whether I could ever find my way into a mixed sex, group nude encounter. But one thing that was holding me back (there were several, actually, including hearing about things after they happened) was, I was worried about getting an erection.

In fact, months before that nude swim at that river, streaking had been such a fad at colleges that Walter Cronkite reported on it, on the CBS evening news. I went to my college's big streak--several hundred. I was a spectator; I SO wanted to join in, but I was afraid to.

When I stripped off at the river, I figured I could get in the water if things started happening. But I was pleased that I didn't feel it necessary, for the most part.

Later, I told my best friend--who was there (it was his car)--that if there was ever another streak (he'd been in that, too, BTW), I figured I could join in. He said, "[My name], don't ever streak, you'll be killed." I asked him why. He answered, "You made us all look TERRIBLE. All the rest of us were shriveled up in that ice cold water, and you spent the WHOLE DAMN AFTERNOON at half mast! You made us look RIDICULOUS!"

As I said, I thought I'd done very well keeping things under control.

This post was edited

Hiya everyone, new month new topic. Keeping it light and nude related. With that said here is the topic:What is your most embarrassing moment in nude socializing?Mine: in a small group at a resort talking and having a good time I inadvertently fladjulated. I was so embarrassed.

Did you notice that your original question here has just been censored by the "algorithms-that-be"? You used that naughty word that means a very short period of time; the system cut out the syllable that could refer to the female person who brought you into the world!
Shame on you!

This post was edited

Its happening everywhere on Tn. The word f a m I l y is being deleted. Lol

This post was edited

This deletion/removal crap has gotten ridiculous. Save it for the really bad stuff and just let adults express themselves as they wish (within the realm of reason, respect and common sense of course). Nudism at its very core is about FREEDOM. Get a life and leave the rest of us alone to actually enjoy TN !!!

This post was edited