Where do you guys go commando

It's such a lovely feeling to have no underwear on, but where do you do it, commando all the time or in some places, add me as a friend and you can tell me
Hope everyone's having a great day!

This topic was edited
RE:Where do you guys go commando

Im commando all the time in the summer and wear loose fitting shorts at work

This post was edited

Im commando all the time in the summer and wear loose fitting shorts at work

This post was edited

Much more likely in warmer weather when wearing shorts. Running shorts are the best. Although I'm gradually turning into a 'whenever I can' type, I think.

Maybe it can be noticed on me if there's a bit more bounce beneath the fabric; for females the presence of underwear is usually more noticeable through the lines that invariably show.

This post was edited

Even better under a (short) skirt

This post was edited

Everywhere that I can't be naked

This post was edited

I go commando all the time except for my exams at the dermatologist. When I go there they tell me to strip to my underwear, which I can't do if I'm not wearing any. So to save the others in the room for my exam from embarrassment, I wear undies for those exams, but that's it. I sometimes wonder if others can tell. Some of my dress slacks are thin and I wonder if my rim is identifiable.

This post was edited

ALWAYS
cannot remember last time i wore underwear

This post was edited

When wearing brief running shorts. My cock is more obvious and bounces about. This only if I am not abl to be nude
Always go commando when visiting chiropractor so that he treats me naked

This post was edited

Once I get into cotton and linen shorts in spring - not long now

This post was edited

I go without underwear whenever possible. I recently bought a pair of short length board shorts by Zero Foxtrot. They have a 5" inseam and no liner. They are the best. I do not care anymore if I have a visible outline of my penis to some degree. I like being able to be free and when I walk he gets to bounce around like normal.

This post was edited