Would you - nude shared office space

I haven't posted a 'would you' discussion for some time now, so here's my latest hypothetical based on the fact I now work from a shared office.
Would you work at a nude shared office space?
*It's many different companies sharing the common areas (kitchen, lounge, meeting rooms) and you can hot desk or have a dedicated office
*It's nude not clothing optional, and you must always have your own towel to be seated
*You must arrive clothed and can only undress once in the change room at the office - departure being the opposite
*Reception and management staff are nude but cleaners (janitors) and security are not as they service other businesses.
*Visitors may be clothed or opt to undress in the change room

So would you work here?

This topic was edited
RE:Would you - nude shared office space

Oh, definitely! I can imagine it to be a pretty relaxed atmosphere there.

It being a shared office space instead of a single company could also make it more "communal" so to speak. Meeting different people in the coffee room could be refreshing.

This post was edited

Kind of like a naked Starbucks? What happens when you have to be on a video conference with members of your company that are not at this nude site? With hybrid working I already can do this when I work from our nudist resort by sitting in the community center. I usually spend Fridays in our trailer at the resort just because it is quieter, but if others were working from a common area I would join them.

This post was edited

Oh, definitely! I can imagine it to be a pretty relaxed atmosphere there.It being a shared office space instead of a single company could also make it more "communal" so to speak. Meeting different people in the coffee room could be refreshing.

That's the thinking! Real opportunity for nudies to work together and be nude at work all day every day

This post was edited

Kind of like a naked Starbucks? What happens when you have to be on a video conference with members of your company that are not at this nude site? With hybrid working I already can do this when I work from our nudist resort by sitting in the community center. I usually spend Fridays in our trailer at the resort just because it is quieter, but if others were working from a common area I would join them.

AI will have the answer for us! You know it's filming you nude but dressing you so others see your clothes these body!

This post was edited

Do you think that there would be enough people that were allowed to work primarily remotely that would be interested in doing this to make it economically viable?

This post was edited

Not QUITE what's being asked in this thread, but I already do work in (somewhat) the same situation, and almost always I am the only person in the office who chooses to be fully nude. Mind you, it's the office at a nude resort. Plenty of customers walk in bare, and the bossman is often almost naked (except his ubiquitous hat) if it's warm enough outside, but other than that, I'm wearing sandals and a smile, and nearly always the only fully-bared staff. And I don't fret their choice -- it is their prerogative.

A large reason I applied for the job last spring was the perk of never having to put anything on, and the 100 yard commute does not suck either. As to why my co-workers do choose clothing over the comfort and simplicity of nothing, I cannot say. Every one of us a full-time resident, having made the choice to live behind the fences of a nudity-required (when weather permits) community. Coming to work clothed and staying that way all day -- unless the heating system that's built into the floor wears them down, and they may remove something then -- and that's okay by me, but I'm not in any way interested. Do customers see my bareness as some lack of professionalism? NMP!

This post was edited

If I had the opportunity to work nude I would!

This post was edited

Not QUITE what's being asked in this thread, but I already do work in (somewhat) the same situation, and almost always I am the only person in the office who chooses to be fully nude. Mind you, it's the office at a nude resort. Plenty of customers walk in bare, and the bossman is often almost naked (except his ubiquitous hat) if it's warm enough outside, but other than that, I'm wearing sandals and a smile, and nearly always the only fully-bared staff. And I don't fret their choice -- it is their prerogative.A large reason I applied for the job last spring was the perk of never having to put anything on, and the 100 yard commute does not suck either. As to why my co-workers do choose clothing over the comfort and simplicity of nothing, I cannot say. Every one of us a full-time resident, having made the choice to live behind the fences of a nudity-required (when weather permits) community. Coming to work clothed and staying that way all day -- unless the heating system that's built into the floor wears them down, and they may remove something then -- and that's okay by me, but I'm not in any way interested. Do customers see my bareness as some lack of professionalism? NMP!

Have you ever asked any of your co-workers why they choose to wear clothes at work when they are usually nude elsewhere?

This post was edited

Sort of related, some of us are doing this now - virtually. There are Discord groups where we nude co-work on cam. It is nice to work with others even virtually as working from home can be lonely.

This post was edited

Do you think that there would be enough people that were allowed to work primarily remotely that would be interested in doing this to make it economically viable?

Well there's certainly people working like this albeit clothed. So the only difference is the nudity. And personally I believe there is enough demand. But am betting here in Brisbane Australia the gender skew to male would be about 80 to 90%

This post was edited