Hows the daily nude time coming?

Is anyone else getting more nude time as of late? The weather has been cooperating recently with mild temps for January. Its been 50 - 60F here the past several days & Ive been nude outside on many occasions. Not really accomplishing much but its nice to get out. How about the rest of you folks?

This topic was edited
RE:Hows the daily nude time coming?

Yes! Here in San Antonio Texas we have had sunny 70F days with bright sun. So I have been out on the deck-flat out, sunning front and back. Just wonderful! But cold days are yet ahead. February can be quite cold some days. Spring will be here then the hestbif the Texas summer. Mary Anne

This post was edited

I desperately need more. We have several days this week in the 60-70s; I could squeeze a tan out of it. All of my nude time has been indoors in the workshop.
I was in Birmingham two weeks ago and thought about contacting you to stop by and say hi, but the weather was just too cold; 26 when I left there Sunday morning.

This post was edited

Lucky you! I'm jealous!

This post was edited

This past Saturday it was warm enough for us to do nude yard work, and looks like this Saturday will be a repeat.

This post was edited

I as well have been enjoying the warm sunshine in the morning before work, great time to start working on the all over tan.

This post was edited

We had a week of sunshine, mid 70's temps and lots and lots of outside daily nude time. Inside is a given. Same as always, naked all the time unless we have company. The warm weather is energizing. When it's warm and I'm naked outside, I'm productive. Cleaned out and organized my work shed. I'd planned on starting on the other two storage sheds but now we have a couple days of rain.

Raining days means a bit more intense house cleaning naked. All the neighbors across the street have their shutters closed. The rare walker passes by but all morning, we've only seen two and they didn't pass in front of our house. Cleaning naked with the blinds open and smooth jazz playing is nice. The shelves and the mountain of nick knacks got a thorough dusting. Moved furniture, cleaned the carpet next to the base boards. Wiped the base boards down with a damn cloth. Downside is I have some touch up painting to do.

In a couple of days the rain will move East and it'll be warm again and my outside nude time will increase, as well as my cleaning and organizing projects on the storage sheds.

This post was edited