RE:Anyone else as daring as us?

Ooops! I meant to add a couple more photos! Let's try that again!

This post was edited

It looked like the one car was braking too either do a double take or gawk. What was the reaction from the trucker, if any? That is definitely daring. Not sure I have the courage to try that.

This post was edited

We just posted a few photos of our walk along a major highway with traffic passing. We were completely exposed and had to walk back to our vehicle without knowing what would be approaching us.Haven't done this but wouldn't mind it. Because I drive naked a lot, there are times on the open road where I need to stop and water a bush. I've been standing on the side of the road, doing the deed and had cars and trucks drive by and toot their horns, either in agreement or disagreement. I did stop and my wife and I both relieved ourselves on a desolate road on our way back from AZ. She opted for the cover of our car, I walked across the road and stood naked and completely visible to a group of weekend bikers driving by. They waved, got some thumbs up and even a couple of double and triple honks.We drove to a lake in Nebraska with our CO friends. We were going to do some naked boating and picnicking. We stopped at the Nebraska State sign. We jumped out and stood naked by the sign, got a timer selfie and then casually walked back to their truck and got in. I think the four of us driving/riding naked from their home to the lake was the most fun.Safe travels. Thanks for sharing!
I love the idea of pics at the State Signs! I will have to do that on future trips.

This post was edited

I have not tried the overpass photos.
Its very tempting !

I did this last year showing a friend a nature preserve here near our new home. I looked around and made sure no one could see me. And asked Marie and our friend to take a picture of me naked. It was fun and quick ! Lol

This post was edited

Careful out there. Wisconsin lawmakers are rapidly pushing through anti-nudity laws that will make ANY public nudity illegal. No matter your intention.

This post was edited

I have walked along a highway nude but didn't film it. Wish I had, but it was spontaneous. Crazy maybe...but the rush!

This post was edited

I did take a photo

This post was edited

agreed!

This post was edited

each border was different, 15-20 feet, any less and the dash cams couldn't pick us up well.
Some were just walk out and back, a couple of times we forgot to set the video and had to walk again.
One time after our walk we stood out there and took still photos.
We even did a fun set wearing chains in a chain up area in the mountains. We had seen the signs and thought it would be fun to get chains and take photos.
We will try to take advantage of different signs when possible.

This post was edited

Those a real difficult signs to shoot with from experience. But can be done. Good luck!

This post was edited