Super Bowl

How many of you will be watching the game naked? Will you be home alone, maybe have other naked guests, or attending a nude watch party elsewhere. Theres nowhere in this area to get together and their doesnt seem to be any local nudists. So I guess Ill be hanging out (literally) alone

This topic was edited
RE:Super Bowl

I will be home alone too watching the game, widower who has been living nude for 11 yrs now

This post was edited

I've gone to a private male party for the past several years. We usually have about 20-25 guys. Full nudity is required. There's a large screen TV in the family room, an outdoor hot tub with a TV and a "playroom" for those who want a break from the game. Everyone pays a fee which includes food, beer, condoms and lube. Always a fun time.

This post was edited

Sounds fabulous. Bet you are the hottest one there

This post was edited

That sounds like a real "Super" sausage party.

I've gone to a private male party for the past several years. We usually have about 20-25 guys. Full nudity is required. There's a large screen TV in the family room, an outdoor hot tub with a TV and a "playroom" for those who want a break from the game. Everyone pays a fee which includes food, beer, condoms and lube. Always a fun time.

This post was edited