Love naked camping

Always try to find a few buds to camp with. Besides not many thing more fun that circling up with your buddies naked around the campfire - who else likes to do this? Please share your stories pics etc

This topic was edited
RE:Love naked camping

Its been several years but I lived in NC and had a group of fellow nudists. Wed plan weekend camping trips from time to time. We also rented a cabin in the mountains and spent several days fishing and hiking.

This post was edited

Its been several years but I lived in NC and had a group of fellow nudists. Wed plan weekend camping trips from time to time. We also rented a cabin in the mountains and spent several days fishing and hiking.

We're you nude the entire time?

This post was edited

we include in our naked camping trips,skinnydipping,we have a spot on a mountain river that we can camp naked at.usually and then swim in the river it has a nice swimming hole and a sandy beach.some times other people show up and join us.usually don't wear a swimsuit all summer.

This post was edited

I went up to the same place by myself in early Sept. last year.was going to camp naked if I could. There is about 4 primitive bon docking spots.one had a RV in its Pulled over to another one. beautiful day, temps in the eighties. I walked over and checked the river and beach, looked good.there was a guy sitting out by his RV and he waved to me.I walked over and started talking and asked if I could use the beach, wanting to go for a swim.he said no sweat and would go to. I went back to my vehicle and got a towel and some beers. I only had gym shorts on.he wasn't at his rv so I went down there're was already naked and swimming, I dropped my shorts and went swimming too. we stayed there naked all day,I would go back up to my truck and get more beers totally naked. did the same the next day.

This post was edited