Contactless hotel checkin

Has anyone used contactless hotel check in to proceed directly from their vehicle to hotel room nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Contactless hotel checkin

Has anyone used contactless hotel check in to proceed directly from their vehicle to hotel room nude?

Do you mean a proper nude resort hotel, or just a general Holiday Inn type hotel. ?

In either case, no, weve not. We are usually dressed when travelling.

Unless its travelling within a nude village.

This post was edited

Has anyone used contactless hotel check in to proceed directly from their vehicle to hotel room nude?Do you mean a proper nude resort hotel, or just a general Holiday Inn type hotel. ?In either case, no, weve not. We are usually dressed when travelling.Unless its travelling within a nude village.

I meant a regular hotel. I would not be bold enough to try, but I thought some people would.
However, if I were staying in a clothing optional venue, unless there were clear indications not to, I would check in and go to my room wearing only sandals, and carrying only personal care items and a towel.

This post was edited

Has anyone used contactless hotel check in to proceed directly from their vehicle to hotel room nude?Do you mean a proper nude resort hotel, or just a general Holiday Inn type hotel. ?In either case, no, weve not. We are usually dressed when travelling.Unless its travelling within a nude village.I meant a regular hotel. I would not be bold enough to try, but I thought some people would.However, if I were staying in a clothing optional venue, unless there were clear indications not to, I would check in and go to my room wearing only sandals, and carrying only personal care items and a towel.

Why would any normal nudist want to check into a non nudist hotel nude?

This post was edited

Why would any normal nudist want to check into a non nudist hotel nude?

Cant wait to hear the answer to this question.

This post was edited

Why would any normal nudist want to check into a non nudist hotel nude?Cant wait to hear the answer to this question.

I don't know and I wouldn't do it even if contactless check in let me go directly to my room. A few people have claimed they did when they didn't have to check in at the desk but could go directly to their room. Maybe one of them can answer your question.

This post was edited

Why would any normal nudist want to check into a non nudist hotel nude?Cant wait to hear the answer to this question.I don't know and I wouldn't do it even if contactless check in let me go directly to my room. A few people have claimed they did when they didn't have to check in at the desk but could go directly to their room. Maybe one of them can answer your question.

What few people?

Who would even attempt this?

Its not normal.

This post was edited

Its not normal.

Being nude is not normal? For me, it is.

I have not done this but I can see the scenario. Electronic key card on the phone app, enter from a side door, take the stairs up to the room, electronic key entry to the room, settle in.

This post was edited

Being nude should be "normal". Unfortunately, in the "land of the free" it's not. It would be great to drive up to a hotel, get out of the car, check in and head down to the pool without being clothed. That would be freedom. In a free country, someone could see you naked and complain to law enforcement, who would patiently explain to the complainant that there is nothing illegal about being naked. In a country where "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" actually applies to all its citizens and not just the rich ones, that would be true. In this country, however, a complaint would result in your arrest, charge and conviction of indecent exposure (at the very least) and probably land you on a sex offender list.

This post was edited

Contactless hotel checkin where you use your phone to open your hotel door, has never worked for me. Each time it's failed and I go to the front desk, they all say, "oh, we're having trouble with our system."

But no, I would not attempt at a non-nudist hotel. I've done so at a nudist hotel and resort but those aren't so much hotels as they are motels.

This post was edited

I was wondering how those contactless hotel check in was working. Back when I was drawing up hotels, I had to put the information on the plans. I never stayed at one that had them. I guess I have to go to a better hotel than motel 6. ha ha ha

This post was edited