BRALESS MATURE

Bras are uncomfortable and expensive in my larges size, after a couple of wears they are wrecked. so I just don't wear them anymore and a lot more comfortable, AND MY BREASTS HAVE INCREASED IN SIZE

This topic was edited
RE:BRALESS MATURE

They are not only uncomfortable but are a major contributor to breast cancer!! "Dressed to Kill" is an excellent book on the subject!!

This post was edited

The wonderful feeling of being free at last what a relief to take it off now I can have some freedom and fresh air. Let them hang and swing.

This post was edited

I also struggle with the discomfort of wearing a bra and they don't last long no matter how much I spend on them. I am trying to go braless more when I am running errands and working from home. I get less back and shoulder ache when braless.

This post was edited

I also struggle with the discomfort of wearing a bra and they don't last long no matter how much I spend on them. I am trying to go braless more when I am running errands and working from the office. I get less back and shoulder ache when braless.

This post was edited

I also struggle with the discomfort of wearing a bra and they don't last long no matter how much I spend on them. I am trying to go braless more when I am running errands and working from the office. I get less back and shoulder ache when braless.

This post was edited
MATURE BRALESS

I will definitely reas up on the dangers of bra wearing!

This post was edited
RE:MATURE BRALESS

I havent worn a bra for 4 years.

This post was edited
RE:MATURE BRALESS

Thanks for the book suggestion I will pitch it to my wife. I cant imagine always wearing a bra I know for me when I have to wear underwear I feel constrained so I imagine bras feel some what similar.

Adam

This post was edited