RE:Is any one bothered about being a grower rather than a shower?

For me Im tall and fairly athletic such that Ive played many team sports especially in the past, and down there relaxed Im not much at all. Aside from at the very start of locker-room experiences, Ive tried to never let it bother me and just not take things like small size so seriously.

This post was edited

Not at all, the end product is what matters, not the process.

This post was edited

Well bothered the hell out of me as a teenager. Gym class hell. Got better when the guy or guys teasing me got together erect the difference was minor and didnt affect use at all. I learned to enjoy mine no matter what.

This post was edited

Since erect pics don't really seem welcome here is there anywhere to potentially post showing difference?--Jamie

I'd recommend joining the nonshy site. A nudist site which is penis positive and accepting of erections.
In my own situation, when I started having communal showers at school, there was a considerable variation in size. There was never any teasing about it - and I think having to shower together forced everyone to realise the variation was normal.
Initially, some guys were hesitant to shower with the others first time, but once that barrier was overcome, they were fine with it from then on, once they realised no one cared.
Later on when I became an active nudist, and my own ratio for growing to showing had become much greater as I developed, I still never worried about it. Again, there were always others smaller and bigger, and in fact some of my closest friends are a lot smaller.

This post was edited

I'm not bothered at all. As I've gotten older I have hardly noticed my shortcomings. (pun intended)

This post was edited

I can relate to both of the two previous posts. Like you as Ive go older I dont bother that Im small, this has taken years to conquer. Up until the age of 16 I didnt care my penis was smaller than the other boys at school and my friends when we used to compare, my older brother had a big penis and I just assumed it would get bigger when I was his age. It all changed when I went for a medical for my first job at 16, its etched in my mind when the old doc told me to strip naked then physically examined me and when he came to my penis he was very dismissive and said hmmp it should be bigger by now. Scarred for life, afraid of showing myself in changing rooms etc but now I know better and remind myself its quality not quantity and Ive had no complaints either.

This post was edited

Since I have always been a grower, I have gotten used to having a small penis when not erect.
Because I feel that more men are growers than showers, I really do not feel so bad.
There are many times however, that I wish that I was bigger down there but, I am what I am, and I can live with that!

This post was edited

When I was a kid I had comments in the locker room... We were all good friends outside of school, and we used to swim at a friends pool, which lead to skinny dipping, we'd go camping and run around in the woods and saw each other naked a lot. Which lead to us eventually seeing each other erect. That's when the teasing stopped LOL, I was able to turn the table a little LOL... It doesn't bother me that I'm small when flaccid, I make up for it when erect, it's just above average size... I have to say, the best was after the first time with different GF's and after I went flaccid and they saw me, they said if I saw you like that before, I would've NEVER EXPECTED WHAT I GOT!!!!!!!!!! and with your girth and perfect size, you're the only one that's ever made me C while having sex........... Now that's a confidence builder

This post was edited

It has never really bothered me as the final result is most satisfying. The odd time some has mentioned it. I will use genesis. :In the beginning". And guess what the bible turned out to be a pretty big book.

This post was edited