Glans shape

Hi all, new to the group here (with a circumcised penis). I have the typical flared/mushroom-shaped glans but have gotten the impression that it's more elongated than most...kind of more "missile"-shaped than "helmet"-shaped. And the fact that the lips right around my urethral opening protrude a bit give my whole glans more of a pointed look. (My sense is that on most guys the penis tip is more slightly indented than it is protruding like that?) Does anyone else have a glans that's more along these lines? Maybe it's actually more typical that I've picked up on?

This topic was edited
RE:Glans shape

Hi,

welcome. In naturist environments you get to see all shapes and sizes so I don't think the shape of your glans is that unusual. Maybe you'd like to share a picture?

This post was edited

For me, the largest diameter and the depth of the glans is approximately equal. Presumably your depth exceeds to diameter?

This post was edited

Mine is more of an elongated shape than a wider more blunt shape.

This post was edited

Yeah I think the depth of my glans does exceed the diameter, though given that it's a hard thing to measure I can't say for sure or by how much.

This post was edited

You should be able to get a sense of it here (plus my penis in general).

This post was edited

I'd love to see a pic of your glans and penis. I have a friend who's glans is very wide and flared. It's the biggest mushroom head I've seen. Mine is pretty average I think.

This post was edited

I was getting a massage a while ago and the male masseuse (nudist camp) told me that I had a large mushroom head. Ive never really noticed. But Im proud of it. Its been brought up a few times since as well. Im so glad I was circumcised.

This post was edited