Anyone else having this issue?

On my Feed page, my friends will post a comment or response to a thread, and it appears on my Feed. Their profile picture does NOT show up and only a generic TN profile picture shows up.

I'm uploading pictures to my groups, but they are now being routinely rejected and denied. Is this something personal or is this another issue the site is having with the "upgrade?" I've reposted several that have already been approved in the past but are not being approved since these new changes.

I don't really care but it would be nice to have some explanation from the owners/Admin.

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone else having this issue?

Andy, my feed seems to get stuck for days at the time as well. Not seeing the issue with the generic TN pic on my end. Heck, I don't even know if you received the funny video link I sent you a week ago. Hawk

This post was edited

Yes, I am. On this thread, instead of your profile picture I see the generic picture.

This post was edited

I see your profile pic on this thread but in my feed the notification was the generic image. Looking through my feed anything marked 'a day ago' shows the proper image but anything 14 hours of less ago is the generic.

This post was edited

I have only been seeing the generic profile pictures on the feed page since the upgrade. I thought everyone had removed their photos but I see now in this forum that the profile pictures are as before.

This post was edited

On these threads, all of your profile pics are visible. It seems the Feed page is the issue with many of us.

Thanks for responding. A&D

This post was edited

I have only been seeing the generic profile pictures on the feed page since the upgrade. I thought everyone had removed their photos but I see now in this forum that the profile pictures are as before.

Confirming the same. On the profile feed only generic icons.

This post was edited

I just checked my feed page & saw both. The majority had the TN logo / whatever there beside the post but two others (one was Pixyfab) had their regular profile picture up. I dont know what is the difference but something is obviously not correct. I suspect TT1 will get around to it eventually.

This post was edited

Just for fun, I checked my feed again & it appeared to work as advertised. I think TT1 is continuing to work on the site as a whole & trying to make it better. Some of the photos that disappear do not make sense but such is the case when you have mods with different versions of what constitutes TN compliance. I dont think half the folks on the site or in a group really agree on what fits & what doesnt. And if youre on the wrong side of the aisle or whatever, you get *the unladen swallow* treatment. Just make sure you know African or European!!

This post was edited

Actually, l don't have many friends attached to my account. So I'm not overrun with annoying additions to my feed. Then again, I couldn't care less about it in the first place. I can however see how it could be annoying to those who do. But since I do participate in the "word games", I guess I am doing others a favor by not being.their friend and polluting their feed.

I never have seen the advantage of the "Friends" thing here anyway. It doesn't seem to do anything, other than letting you know what they're doing on the site, or give access to "friends only" pictures they have. To be honest, I have enough of my own stuff to worry about, so I don't have time to be concerned about theirs. On the other hand, I don't care about access to more pictures either. I'm not here for pictures, nude or otherwise. I believe that anyone who is here for pictures, is here for the wrong reason.

This post was edited

You make a good point about the way the friend feature is implemented, it feels more applicable to a dating site than a naturist site.I never have seen the advantage of the "Friends" thing here anyway. It doesn't seem to do anything, other than letting you know what they're doing on the site, or give access to "friends only" pictures they have. I don't care about access to more pictures either. I'm not here for pictures, nude or otherwise. I believe that anyone who is here for pictures, is here for the wrong reason.

This post was edited