Your perfect evening

Guys, I know that you are all married and faithful and all, but let's make a thought experiment. Think of it as a helping hand given to a poor woman who will soon be 40 and needs to improve her seduction game...

So you are single and have just had a third diner with a very sexy woman whom you met online. Ok, let's say it's me, to make it more tangible and personal. This time, when driving me back home I turn towards you with "that" smile and ask you if you want to come up for a last drink. Your palms get sweaty and your heart starts pounding. You say yes.

Arrived at my place, I sit you on the couch, put on some music, fix drinks for both of us and then... What happens after that in your ideal scenario? I'll give you a few options.

1. We chat for a while. I am a bit shy and red in the face. Waiting for you to make the first move. I will let you take the lead the whole time and never say no...
2. I sit myself on an armchair in front of you and, while chatting, I cross and uncross my long, silky legs, making sure you know that I am not wearing any panties under my short little black dress..
3. I take you up by the hand, in a very close slow dance and I start to kiss and lick your ear, waiting for your nervous hands to unwrap, discover and explore me...
4. We chat a bit, then I excuse myself for a minute and when I come back I am wearing only a thin, short, silk robe (what colour?) which is so poorly kept in place that it is very prone to mishaps and to sliding down my shoulders at any move... And I will make suck clumsy attempts to keep it in place that I will eventually not be able to stop it...
5. The same, but when I come back I am fully nude. I sit back on my armchair, crossing my legs and continuing the chat from where I had stopped it as if nothing happened...
6. I go in front of you and start dancing and caressing myself, then stripping, slowly and elegantly... I will strip all the way - unless you get up help me with the last garments... Your choice...
7. I kneel in front of you, look you in the eyes with "that" smile and start to slowly - very slowly- unzip your pants...

So, 1 to 7, how will our perfect night start?

This topic was edited
RE:Your perfect evening

What a wonderful conundrum, well sweet Flora..
4. We chat a bit, then I excuse myself for a minute and when I come back I am wearing only a thin, short, white silk robe...

That sounds a truly splendid way to spend an evening, a dream come true.

All of a quiver... Richie x

This post was edited

What a wonderful conundrum, well sweet Flora..4. We chat a bit, then I excuse myself for a minute and when I come back I am wearing only a thin, short, white silk robe...That sounds a truly splendid way to spend an evening, a dream come true.All of a quiver... Richie x

Lol, reading this again it sounds like i come back in a short white robe! Well maybe i do! Rx

This post was edited

5. That issues a challenge which I will be glad to accept, and match your disrobement... then ...

This post was edited

This is truly a tough question for southern gentleman John. Your scenario lays out, as it surely intended, something that any man worth his testosterone could only dream about. Though the thought of seeing a beautiful, intelligent lady sitting across or beside me would probably have me literally trembling in my shoes; my response would be conditional if I managed to keep my senses, which would be quite a challenge. In short for me personally, if I viewed you as a high probability lifetime commitment, the response would be closely intimate (#1) but not t h a t intimate at the current moment. If I saw you as someone with less *we really fit* potential, I might lightly tread towards one of the other options but I doubt it.

This post was edited

Wow now this would be amazing. Three dates, going home two times wanting to be near you. Hmmm

Ok
1. I would love to walk around the room with you looking at what you have on the shelves. You know pictures and knickknacks. Touching the same things and hearing different stories associated with each item. Its very nice being that close to each other. When our bodies are touching each other ! Thats a start for an evening. Oh maybe a nice glass of wine and looking into your eyes.

This post was edited

Wow now this would be amazing. Three dates, going home two times wanting to be near you. HmmmOk1. I would love to walk around the room with you looking at what you have on the shelves. You know pictures and knickknacks. Touching the same things and hearing different stories associated with each item. Its very nice being that close to each other. When our bodies are touching each other ! Thats a start for an evening. Oh maybe a nice glass of wine and looking into your eyes.

You ol' smoothy Jim!

This post was edited

Ok 2 through 4
Having you sitting on the arm chair across from me. Oh that dress is so short. Thank you for not wearing underwear. Always love that people dont wear underwear. But you would be so sexy
As for the color of your outfit after you come back. Well your dress was black, I hope you would try a bright color. Maybe something like the wine. Oh and ever time your strap slides down your shoulder. And the fact that its a backless gown. Even better ! Oh when you turn around with the strap hanging low. Those lines of your body will make me stay standing.

This post was edited

Oh my
5 through 7
Oh I am in trouble. The view of you walking back into the room. My mouth would be on the floor. And then you sitting in front of me naked on the arm chair. And then you getting up to dance. Are you sure I would be sitting down ? But you stopping and coming over to me and getting me out of my clothes.

This is not something that I could live through. I would be so happy and oh so !
Three dates and more time with you ! Heaven on earth !

This post was edited

#1 seems a bit forward and risky in this political climate unless the CNC dynamic was established beforehand. #2 and #4 seem like the right amount of playfulness and foreplay that helps guys know a woman's intentions without being overt. #3 feels like a great way to reinvigorate a bedroom but that level of intimacy seems like it would be after we've been dating for a while or are in a serious relationship, rather than just a third date. #6 and #7 are definitely getting straight to the point about bumping uglies.

As a gentleman seeking an elegant lady, I'd say #2. #4, and #5, are the best, they all make a woman's personal choice and autonomy clear, giving her an opportunity to tease and engage in sensuality and sexuality, without beating us over the head with something as overt as lap-dances or a blowjob.

This post was edited

Thanks to all who contributed. But no clear winner here. Looks like none of the options is truly offensive and disgusting and I would even have a few brave volunteers in the group. Oh well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I guess I'll have to test them all and see what gives. Should I keep you posted?

This post was edited