Hoping to return.

I used to go to the swim night, years ago, at the old baths and started again, at the new baths. I loved it but then, my shift pattern at work changed, so I was unable to attend. I'll be there again, as soon as it's safe. Hopefully soon X

This topic was edited
RE:Hoping to return.

Looking forward to.joining when it gets up running again. Love.swimming nude at the beach and looking forward to trying it at home in a more social environment!

This post was edited

Looking forward to.joining when it gets up running again. Love.swimming nude at the beach and looking forward to trying it at home in a more social environment!

This post was edited

The swim will resume as normal from Thursday, 12th August 2021. The new swim time is now 7pm until 8.30pm, but still for only 5 pounds.

However, you must:

Bring proof of double vaccinations - a vaccination card or NHS app will be required.
Pay contactless, all major credit / debit cards are accepted plus Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Wear a mask when gathering in the foyer area and remain masked until naked ready to swim then unmask and enjoy the swim.
Re-mask after the swim once showered. Please give space and respect individual preference.
Stay at home if you have any symptoms of covid19 and do not attend.

Please email swiminfo@manchestermalenakedswim if you wish to attend so that we can get an idea of numbers attending.

This post was edited

I used to go to the old baths with a mate of mine after work. Great times. Will have to try and get across again!

This post was edited

Should b done early this week so hoping to get to manc for a swim.

This post was edited

Went for the first time tonight, was great - great group of guys. Looking forward to next week

This post was edited