Dorm nudity

It was common when I was in college to walk from dorm rooms down the hall to the community bathroom naked with a towel over our shoulder. We thought nothing of walking from our room to the room of a dorm mate while naked to ask a question or borrow something. It was fairly common to see a guy with a morning woody or a semi one and we usually made some snide remark about it. Those were the days of no manscaping and everyone had a full Bush. Nobody thought about shaving their balls. Everyone was cut. I rarely ever saw an uncut guy even in the enormous gym dressing rooms or showers.

This topic was edited
RE: Dorm nudity

That is also the way it was when I was in college. Much simpler times. People were not so hung up about nudity then.

This post was edited
RE:Dorm nudity

The good ole days

This post was edited

f I may ask, roundabout when were these dorm days for all of you who care to respond? I ask because things were still somewhat this way when i was wandering the dorm halls...that would be in the early 90s, BTW

Curious the pace of societal attitude shifting.

This post was edited

The dorm I lived in my freshman year had all guys on the same floor. Half of the rooms used a community bathroom, the other half had a bathroom between 2 rooms (4 guys shared it). I had a room with a bathroom between the rooms. However, if someone was in the bathroom, I would walk down the hall to the community bathroom. Some of the guys would wrap a towel around their waist going back and forth but I carried mine over the shoulder. The community showers were open with 10-15 shower heads. The toilets had half doors so you could see other guys. I never bothered to close the door, and often carried on conversations with guys sitting (shitting) near by. LOL.
I did not know my roommate in the dorm. On the first day I told him I was a nudist and hoped he didn't mind if I hung nude in the room. He didn't say no so I did it. He would always wear briefs but I was completely nude. I encouraged him to do the same but he said, maybe later. I would sit and masturbate while we watched TV, etc. I could see him playing with his hard dick in his underwear as I jerked. After I took a shower, I'd stand in our room drying off. He would take a shower, dry off then walk back in the room. One day when he was in the shower, I went in and took his underwear and towel and hid them in the closet. When he got out, he called my name to see if I was in the room. I hid behind the door and didn't say a word. He walked out buck naked and I closed the door and said, now I've seen you naked so there's nothing to hide. He tried covering his dick but eventually just started looking for his towel. After that, he was totally fine hanging naked though it took him a while to masturbate in front of me. He actually had a nice dick, about the same size as mine but a little thicker. We never did anything sexual but did jerk off each other occasionally.

This post was edited

Same here. I was in college in the late '80s-early 90s, and the dorms were segregated, so all males. We had one big bathroom in the middle of the floor, and it wasn't uncommon to see guys strolling totally nude to and from the showers in the morning, or even other times of day. The gang showers were pretty open, and morning wood was a common sight. It was also not uncommon to see guys standing at the sinks totally nude, shaving or brushing their teeth.

This post was edited

In Europe everyone was uncut, but maybe I'm too young and in Europe is not even so common to have dorm, so eventually I lived in a private rented flat with 2 other flatmates to whom I speak rarely. I regret not having done this experience, and now probably it's too late.
But thanks for sharing the stories, they sounded so candid.

This post was edited

I had the same expereince in college/grad school. Guys just never thought twice about being naked. When I shared a house with 3 other guys, it was the same. Just no big deal being naked.

This post was edited

I had the same expereince in college/grad school. Guys just never thought twice about being naked. When I shared a house with 3 other guys, it was the same. Just no big deal being naked.

This post was edited