I found my tribe!!

Lol. Forgive the title but I didn't think there'd be alot of people that loved driving nude! Even before I got in nudism, I use to drive semi nude, so mostly shirtless or without shorts after I got really into nudism I started to drive stark naked! It's honestly pretty freeing and you probably wouldn't understand how enjoyable it can can be until you try it!
The last time I drove nude over a long distance was last year when I visited Oregon! A great state to be nude btw and the hot springs makes it all Come together!

If you haven't tried driving nude but you've thought about it. This is your sign! Try it out and tell me what you think!

This topic was edited
RE:I found my tribe!!

I have done it s few times and enjoyed it, but I like driving my convertible with the top off and my shorts on better.

This post was edited

Love it on a warm day with the windows down and I have found I can drive almost anywhere like that. Roof down in a convertible is definitely an extra level of daring. When I tried once it was very nerve-wracking, even on quiet local streets at night with only the occasional street lamp to give me away.

This post was edited

Definitely next level in a convertible. I did it several years Avon in a rental car in central Florida. Good times!

Love it on a warm day with the windows down and I have found I can drive almost anywhere like that. Roof down in a convertible is definitely an extra level of daring. When I tried once it was very nerve-wracking, even on quiet local streets at night with only the occasional street lamp to give me away.

This post was edited

Definitely next level in a convertible. I did it several years Avon in a rental car in central Florida. Good times!Love it on a warm day with the windows down and I have found I can drive almost anywhere like that. Roof down in a convertible is definitely an extra level of daring. When I tried once it was very nerve-wracking, even on quiet local streets at night with only the occasional street lamp to give me away.

I was told that Florida courts have ruled that driving a convertible nude is legal.
Not so in many other states.

This post was edited

The first time I did this was several years ago after a business meeting in a large city. I was sitting in rush hour traffic with a long trip home ahead of me, and the next thing I realized I was naked and the trip home was no longer stressful. Since then I drive naked every chance I get.

This post was edited

The first time I did this was several years ago after a business meeting in a large city. I was sitting in rush hour traffic with a long trip home ahead of me, and the next thing I realized I was naked and the trip home was no longer stressful. Since then I drive naked every chance I get.

Did you start by taking some clothes off to get comfortable and once you got started you just kept taking more off until you were naked?

This post was edited