RE:Finally Did It.

Drove about 3 hours today wearing at least shorts the entire time. Felt more confining than ever. I have a meeting this evening. Maybe I will drive home nude, even though the route includes a busy residential area and a major highway.

So chilly when I left the meeting that I didn't even take my jacket off.

This post was edited

Drove home from band nude tonight. Sat on a towel in case I needed cover. Took my shirt and footwear off quickly but waited until the parking lot was empty to drop the shorts. Took the route on back roads instead of driving through towns. Freeing and nerve wracking at the same time.Next challenge daylight nude driving.Next time night or day wear pull on shorts before and after drive. Working with buttons and zipper when sitting in a car is a challenge.

Moved my nude driving up several notches today. Took the van to Gunnison so I could bring my bike and drove most of the way nude, including US 1, NJ Turnpike and Garden State Parkway. All in daylight hours. While it was liberating, I still prefer driving my convertible with the top down and my shorts on. Not ready to try top down and shorts off.

This post was edited

I was one of the last people to leave band rehearsal twice recently.
While I had enough privacy to strip in the parking lot, temperature was not conducive for doing so.

This post was edited

I drive a mustang convertible and drive naked with the top down when I come home from a night out at the bars. Noticed that no one is curious about someone driving a convertible and not having a shirt on - little did they know that I didnt have pants on either. Did it tonight and it wasnt even 10pm yet. The wind felt great.

This post was edited

I drive a mustang convertible and drive naked with the top down when I come home from a night out at the bars. Noticed that no one is curious about someone driving a convertible and not having a shirt on - little did they know that I didnt have pants on either. Did it tonight and it wasnt even 10pm yet. The wind felt great.

So it doesn't concern you that someone in a high vehicle could see over your door and realize that you are nude?

This post was edited

I drive a mustang convertible and drive naked with the top down when I come home from a night out at the bars. Noticed that no one is curious about someone driving a convertible and not having a shirt on - little did they know that I didnt have pants on either. Did it tonight and it wasnt even 10pm yet. The wind felt great.So it doesn't concern you that someone in a high vehicle could see over your door and realize that you are nude?
It would be difficult to tell the difference between naked and buff coloured shorts.

This post was edited

I drive a mustang convertible and drive naked with the top down when I come home from a night out at the bars. Noticed that no one is curious about someone driving a convertible and not having a shirt on - little did they know that I didnt have pants on either. Did it tonight and it wasnt even 10pm yet. The wind felt great.So it doesn't concern you that someone in a high vehicle could see over your door and realize that you are nude?

This post was edited

It would be diccicut to ell the difference between buff-coloured shorts and naked.

This post was edited

I drive a mustang convertible and drive naked with the top down when I come home from a night out at the bars. Noticed that no one is curious about someone driving a convertible and not having a shirt on - little did they know that I didnt have pants on either. Did it tonight and it wasnt even 10pm yet. The wind felt great.So it doesn't concern you that someone in a high vehicle could see over your door and realize that you are nude?It would be diccicut to ell the difference between buff-coloured shorts and naked.

The flip side of this is that at one time I had tan gym shorts that I would wear when working shirtless in the front yard. I live on a bust through street. A few of my friends mentioned that they saw me working in the front yard and thought I was naked at first!

This post was edited

The flip side of this is that at one time I had tan gym shorts that I would wear when working shirtless in the front yard. I live on a bust through street. A few of my friends mentioned that they saw me working in the front yard and thought I was naked at first!
LOL

This post was edited