RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

I have a relatively private back yard. I rarely wear a bathing suit and have taken exercise to the next level! Although my wife is not a nudist, she is very accepting of my nudist ways!

This post was edited

Instead of naked gardening, spent some time today de-winterizing our trailer at our home resort. Finally got warm enough around here to do the whole thing nude.

This post was edited

Did the same at my home resort. Did everything except turned the water back on. Mowed grass, raked leaves and planted plants in pots. All clothes free outdoors.
Also put up hammock reseated picnic table, and put out lawn ornaments and flags. So next time it's just connecting water and draining winterizing fluid and I will be ready for the season.

Instead of naked gardening, spent some time today de-winterizing our trailer at our home resort. Finally got warm enough around here to do the whole thing nude.

This post was edited

Took a long soak in our jacuzzi after a rather stressful weekend in New Haven where I participated in a medical study.

Getting in the hot tub is my favorite way to unwind.

This post was edited

My, almost daily, routine includes working nude around the pool & area getting it ready for just slightly warmer pool temps. The pool itself is pretty well clean, the deck is reasonable, the wasps have been chased out of the umbrella but the water temp just reached 80F on the surface. Its awful temping but down about a foot below the surface, it quickly drops off. I stuck my foot down there, paused for a moment & then thought, *probably better to wait till the end of next week*. Some things are just worth waiting for. Well see next Friday!

This post was edited

We'll have to do the Naked Gardening Day today. Yesterday, we were with family at Dland for May the 4th (be with you). Had a fun day but we missed NGD on the actual day. It was actually a crappy day for nudity outside yesterday. Tody is better.

We are almost always naked at home, inside and out. Doing a little cleaning up and I'm making frequent trips out to the trash, recycle and green waste bins. I'm taking a break from my duties to catch up on TN.

This post was edited

We donthat most every night just sit and relax with a drink and enjoy the outdoors

This post was edited

Fixed a minor problem with the pool filter.
Ate lunch and a snack.
Read the newspaper and part of a magazine,
Checked email and Social Media.

This post was edited

Worked on my Jeep in the garage, door open. I was back and forth to the work shed for tools most of the morning. I had the Jeeps on the driveway and had the entire garage open for space to work on my projects. Lights on, radio on and my wife visiting me periodically to check on my progress.

Then, I skimmed the pool surface and floor to get the heavy leaves and debris before the pool guy comes tomorrow. I was bored.

This post was edited

Started the pool filter. Read the newspaper and a magazine article. Opened the mail. Checked email and social media.

This post was edited