No Longer Curious

Curious? I cannot recall a time when I have not enjoyed being bisexual, discovering that side of life in my very early 20's, in a very camp central London at the time. Being as affectionate to other men as I was and still am to women, physically enjoying both gender, often together, it was just that era, I loved it all.
Now in my late 60's, I still adore cock as much as pussy, still being lucky enough to satisfy both pleasures equally these days, oh lucky me.
Who else has gone beyond 'curious' and loves the same as i do?
William x

This topic was edited
RE:No Longer Curious

Now 73 and widowed for 11 years, I love being nude with all but prefer sex with men, love to touch cock an d of course sucking one to completion is always what I want.

This post was edited

I knew my attraction to both male and female as a child, viewing the underwear photos of men and women in the Sears catalog. I didn't venture out and explore my attraction to men, however, until my mid-forties. The internet was very helpful in that exploration, especially in the revelation that I wasn't alone...that there were lots of men like me out there in the world!

This post was edited

I've also gone beyond curious. I still love eating pussy but also love sucking a hard cock. Best of both worlds!

This post was edited

Hmm, the old Sears catalog! Remember that well. It's only been within the last 20 years that I discovered my bi side. Or shall I say that I acted on my bi side. I've gotten to enjoy my feminine side a little too.

This post was edited

I'm now 74 and divorced and living alone. I also enjoy intimate times with a guy and sucking to completion.

This post was edited

I discovered my bi side 25 years ago. My curiosity grew and now Im passionate about m2m sexual pleasure, sucking a nice penis until I enjoy the fruits of my efforts and even enjoying the feel of one inside me. Im closeted to wife and family but my obstacle is always finding a friend who can host.

This post was edited

I've known I was bisexual since I was 10, well I knew I was attracted to men and women but I didn't know what to call it. I assumed I was some broken gay boy as I had only ever been taught a man was either straight or gay. At 15 I heard the term bisexual and realized what I was. I was 20 and in college when I explored sexually with a man for the first time. I enjoyed it just as much as I did with a woman. I have been with both man and woman, and on occasions both together at the same time, that's a lot of fun. I am very much bisexual and enjoy all the pleasure that sex has to offer, no matter what the parts.

This post was edited

I too am closeted to my family as I want the best of both worlds enjoying sex with my wife and when I get the chance sex with my male playmate. I always look forward to sucking cock being sucked and rimmed and being ejaculated on .

This post was edited

I consider myself a normal heterosexual but even at school I enjoyed getting my cock out and comparing and wanking along with other boys. I became truly bi about 7 years ago when I started living alone and meeting other guys and wanking and sucking together. I still love the female body but cocks fascinate me with their different sizes and whether or not they are uncut or cut.

This post was edited