RE: What do you like best about being nude with others?

i just feel so much more comfortable being nude. i also find that nudists are more open and unpretentatious, lets face it, once you have your gear off, you are who you are, not, who you try to dress to be.harley

This post was edited

I don't have any nudist friends on the net or elsewhere but have found that being nude in a beach situation is so liberating and unbelievably stress free.

This post was edited

Hi!As i mentioned before my wife and i are new to being nudists.Here is my question - What do you like best about being nudewith others?For us it is the feel of the breeze or water on our shaved skinwhen outside. Sharing the taboo of being naked with others.It is plain exciting to us.
The camaraderie.
Certainly, you can find the same thing in the textile world with great textile friends. But it's still rarely as spontaneous and as liberating when no one is wearing clothes.

• I witnesses first hand the transformative and liberating benefits of nude social interaction with my GF earlier this year. We went to St Mart., and she agreed to a Club O. trip, all the while reminding me that she thought it was "weird." Well in spite of her reluctant state of mind, we met other nudists, and we started socializing. Initially, my GF was taken aback by those "naked people" talking to her. But then she just started going with it. She decided to go topfree. And then nude. At the end of the day, and as I watched her stand there after swimming, completely nude and chatting with one ofour neighbors, I understood that the liberating effect of nude socialization had made its impact on her, even though she'd been completely against the idea when she first arrived at the beach.
  • I asked her later that day to recount her feelings about the situation. And she expressed that in spite of her initial resistance to nude socialization, she'd come to appreciate the dynamic of talking to a nude person. It's just seemed natural, beyond her expectation of the contrary. Which in turn had made her feel that "hiding" was unnecessary. Finally going nude while talking to a "stranger" made her feel liberated becauseher taboo had been broken, and she could actually enjoy the "spontaneous connection" of being nude with another person.

This post was edited

I am new too, in fact just a few days into it. I am hoping to find a place or nudist friends in our area.

This post was edited

Naturism is a hugely liberating experience, but when other people are naked around you, too, you feel like you are part of something even greater, and have a common understanding of the world. And it is even more liberating to find that being in a state that some unfortunate souls would find awkward or even offensive has the opposite effect on your present company.

The more normal the activity you are doing, the more liberating it is, so nothing beats walking naked in the woods, for example - except walking naked in the woods and seeing other naked people walking towards you!

This post was edited

Going to a place where I can shed my clothes,means I can also shed all the stress of everyday life.I can forget about work,about paying bills and everything else associated with the textile world.

This post was edited

Hi!As i mentioned before my wife and i are new to being nudists.Here is my question - What do you like best about being nudewith others?For us it is the feel of the breeze or water on our shaved skinwhen outside. Sharing the taboo of being naked with others.It is plain exciting to us.

This post was edited

I just love to be naked and let others see my body, while I can enjoy seeing the bodies of other like minded peopleHi!As i mentioned before my wife and i are new to being nudists.Here is my question - What do you like best about being nudewith others?For us it is the feel of the breeze or water on our shaved skinwhen outside. Sharing the taboo of being naked with others.It is plain exciting to us.

This post was edited

I have just returned to Australia from Vietnam where nudism is shunned and social nudity is taboo. (Just found out my wife's ex haidresser runs around her house naked, bummer).
So back here for a fortnight and already been to a local nude swim night and spent a nude afternoon at a friends place both of which has lifted my sagging spirits tremendously.
I love and am nude every chance I can, but its far better and uplifting to be nude amongst others.

This post was edited

It's like playing golf. You can do it on your own. But it is so
much more enjoyable when you do it with other people who are as
passionate about the sport as you are. Golf is a social sport. So
is nudism. Naked golf with others is of course the ultimate delight

This post was edited