RE: I think I've decided to do this.

yea, didn't think I would run into a bunch of trolls here, but I guess they're unavoidable. It's something that I genuinely want to do and I'm just looking for information about doing it.
To the ones that were helpful and informative, tyvm.
To the ones that are trolling, you know what to do.

This post was edited

yea, didn't think I would run into a bunch of trolls here, but I guess they're unavoidable. It's something that I genuinely want to do and I'm just looking for information about doing it.To the ones that were helpful and informative, tyvm.To the ones that are trolling, you know what to do.Two months? It took you two months to see if anyone answered your question?

This post was edited

yea, didn't think I would run into a bunch of trollshere, but I guess they're unavoidable. It's something that Igenuinely want to do and I'm just looking for information aboutdoing it.To the ones that were helpful and informative, tyvm.To the ones that are trolling, you know what to do.
Two months? It took you two months to see if anyone answered
your question?

Exactly!As we stated, this guy is just Jerking Off to his own
warped Fantasies!That in itself is sad enough , but the
really sad part of this is, all the Morons on this site, who get
Sucked into supporting these idiots.

This post was edited

nah, I saw the answers the same day they were posted, just didn't feel like feeding the bridge trolls til now.

This post was edited

I don't know if this is a serious inquiry or not but I will give it the benefit of doubt and answer it seriously. The first thing you must find is a year around resort, one that doesn't close in the winter. Most of these resorts have rental units that can be rented by the day, week or month. Pick one resort and try it for a week. Learn everything about the resort and also the surrounding community. If you reside at a resort full time you will also be a member of the surrounding community. Do this with several resorts. Ask various members what resorts they particularly like and give them a try. When you find a resort that you like and you can afford to live there, check out the work situation and the commute times. I say it's no use living in a great place if you have to spend 4 or more hours on the road every day. You'll be too tired to enjoy your living arrangements. Take your time and check out both coasts and the states in between. Also check out Hawaii. It's a great place to be nude. Good luck.

This post was edited

nah, I saw the answers the same day they were posted, just didn't feel like feeding the bridge trolls til now.You asked for information and just ignored the members who answered. You are either very rude ora liar.

This post was edited