RE: who is nude right now

Working at home - naked

This post was edited

yes i am

This post was edited

i am. I just came back from work and now stripped off my clothes. I could hardly wait, now Im nude! :)

This post was edited

naked

This post was edited

Right back from the dentist - he kept one 'n I had to pay him for taking it - nasty bugger. Might as well strip coming home - am nude writing this - am naked 90% of the time when home :-)

This post was edited

Me too..

This post was edited

Yes, I am!

This post was edited

It is 7 Am in North Aurora and I nude on my patio having a cup of coffee and watching the sun creep up over the garage roof on the first day of summer 2016 .

This post was edited

Yep. After son went to school this morning I got naked and washed
the dishes, made a cup of coffee and now on here in my office.
Can't spend the whole day naked but will get what I can.

My wife and I are starting a cleanse today. No sugar, gluten or caffeine for the next couple of weeks. So I made decaf and used stevia as sweetner. Also weighed myself and took a picture of my belly for comparisons at the end. Not really a weight loss effort but a reboot of my system. Suppose to re-energize you. Cutting out the wine will be the hard part but I've done it before. Needless to say I drank plenty last night! :-)

This post was edited

10:20 on a Monday my time and yes I am naked. Day off. Slept in. Got up and did some household chores so skipped breakfast. Just going to have a late one now. I will be naked until I have to go out in a few hours.

This post was edited