RE: nude in yard

anyone else enjoy their yard nude, well only my backyard and during daylight only sections of it but just came in from being out back at dusk and able to enjoy walking the entire backyard nude. as it cools im going to do this nightly for some exercise r&r and to enjoy the night air outside nude.I live in SW Florida and I am nude in my backyard all the time, mow and do all yard work nude and love the all over tan. Have a privacy fence and with privacy screening so it is very difficult for someone to see in. Have area for entertaining, but cannot find any local nudist interested in joining us.We are in Phoenix and like many here have an extremely private yard with a pool. Naked out there most of the year... We're very lucky to have a large circle of naked friends that join us, or we go to one of their houses! If we were in FL we would join you!! I just came in from doing yard work. It's so beautiful I dragged my ironing board out onto the patio and did it there! It felt much less like work when I could do it naked and in the sun! lol

This post was edited

We were lucky enough to have a bonus day at home yesterday - and what's more the sun was out.
We have a fairly private garden with a fish pond, water fall, and water fall statue. Prior to moving in with Mar, it was unheard of for me to just sit around and relax. I didn't know how.
These days I take every chance I get to sit out naked in our garden, listening to the running water, sunbathing, and often reading a book. I've become a total bookworm.
We have a sun trap for the morning which is 100% safe, and another from noon onwards which is almost 100% safe. The only downside is that to get to the afternoon spot we have to cover up and walk across a visible section. I do have plans to change that though :-)

This post was edited

I'm lucky enough to have a well screened back garden and enjoy being out there nude when it is warm enough.

This post was edited

I'm jealous. When the house next door was for sale and empty, I spend many a night watching the stars. Now I have a neighbor, and NO privacy.

This post was edited

I'm jealous. When the house next door was for sale and empty, I spend many a night watching the stars. Now I have a neighbor, and NO privacy.Invite them round to star gaze with you

This post was edited

I love been nude in the garden and do it as much as I can including work in the front garden which is fairly well hidden from the road by a rambling rose hedge. Always the best feeling doing nude gardening.

This post was edited

I'm jealous. When the house next door was for sale and empty, I spend many a night watching the stars. Now I have a neighbor, and NO privacy.I'm in your situation. One side is well screened the other side is vacant, but it won't stay that way forever.

This post was edited

Always naked in the back yard. Here in AZ most homes have privacy walls 6 to 7 feet high. So total freedom to work on the no tan lines.

This post was edited

I know what you mean curiously.. I lived in a row home for a bit.. No privacy at all but still at night I'd venture outside. My present place has a very secluded back yard so I can be out on the deck there with no fences needed. If you travel east (I am west of Philadelphia) you would be most welcome. Perhaps I can stop in your way too when I travel home to ILL and WIS. Steve

This post was edited

For many years we had a private pool area and surrounding portion of our garden. Then when a new residential subdivision resulted in a double story house two properties away overlooking our pool we took some time to grow height to block their view. Thankfully now back to private zone and clothing unnecessary which is the very best way to be when living in Brisbane Australia

This post was edited