RE: Inches

Not new to the group but new to this thread. I'm about 1.5" soft and 4" erect. I'm more of an appreciator of a large penis than an owner of one!

This post was edited

New to the group. I'm not huge, but definitely a grower. I'm about 1.5" - 2.5" soft and 7" hard. Love watching guys see me grow!. LOL

This post was edited

That's quite a difference, yes!

Mine can range from a little stubby if cool out, just shy of 7 and 6+ around when fully up. Works for me!

This post was edited
RE:Inches

Flaccid size varies depending on weather, erect it's 7 &1/2 inches long and 5 inches in circumference.

This post was edited

My penis is about 4" flaccid (maybe a little smaller in cold air or water) and 7-7.5" erect although frankly that's been decreasing somewhat over the years (and/or takes some more time and attention to get there)! Frankly I've never measured girth but I'd say it's pretty much average.

This post was edited

As a new member here, I guess I'll reveal my unimpressive digits!

In my resting state I can be all over the map- maybe 3/4" long if cold to maybe 2" long.

When I'm all fired up I can get to almost 4 1/2" long, 4.2" around. So pretty small, I guess, in all states...

This post was edited

]]"I'm more of an appreciator of a large penis than an owner of one!"

Yes, that's me too!

This post was edited

Is it just me or do we all get/look smaller as we get older.
So when I was a younger guy I know I always was quite impressive. I was larger than the average guy and quite proud of how I looked. Now I'm older, my body has definitely grown. I'm now man sized but my willy hasn't really kept up. Vital statistics are now anything between 1"- 3" when I'm soft up to 6" or 7" when I'm interested in what's going on around me, lol.

This post was edited

Im 5 inch when soft and 6.5 inch when hard im happy with my size especially when I'm giving anal

This post was edited

That perfect

This post was edited