RE: naked boating

I love to boat naked....

This post was edited
Naked boating

On occasion, my girlfriend and I would go out with a bunch of friends on the lake and boat naked all day. We would water ski and wakeboard all day. The lake is big enough that nobody is really going to know. Just make sure to bring enought sunblock.

This post was edited
RE: Naked boating

Sweet wife and I were able to spend about 6 hour on an organized sailboat/snorkeling excursion off the Riviera Maya this past summer. It was unbelievable being on the catamaran nude with a great group, and then especially snorkeling nude on the reef. Totally awesome! Gator1
This is something I so want to try! Just can't get my wife into the lifestyle. I have powerboated nude when I was younger. Such a great feeling of freedom!

This post was edited

This is something I so want to try! Just can't get my wife into the lifestyle. I have powerboated nude when I was younger. Such a great feeling of freedom!

Why not join in with one of the canude trips that happen each year?! No one will force your other half to disrobe.

This post was edited

That snorkling etc in Mexico sounds awesome. I'd love to do it too! I do a lot of canuding and kay-naking around the lakes of southern Ontario and you really can't go wrong. Camping is done naked, 24 hours, no apologies and if the portages look quiet, I'll chance it there too. Not too many wardens/police/rangers/sheriffs where I go! Looking forward to a great summer here. Already been in the water and it's still April. Neoprene is my naked when the water is still plus 4 degrees!

This post was edited

when i lived on a lake i loved going boating in the nude but i was only able to do it at night cuz iit was a man made lake and close to the shore

This post was edited
nude boating

we love it!

This post was edited

We're planning our annual canude trip on July 9th in the Carolinas. I think this is either the 15th or 16th year.

This post was edited

My husband and I love to take our 27' boat out and get into federal waters in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of N Mid West Florida and go out about 40 miles and spend the day fishing and BBQing out on the boat. Of course we do all of this while naked...we have sure gone through massive amounts of sunscreen. LOL!! Needless to say it is even more fun to enjoy it with friends that enjoy the lifestyle as well.

This post was edited
fishing nude

I took my 16' bass boat (70hp) out to a bayou not from from my house the other day to do some fishing. I put in at 4am and since I was the only thing at the ramp decided to do it nude. I got undressed and prepped and launched the boat without issue. I cruised down to my fishing spot and fished all morning nude. IT WAS GREATand very relaxing to sit nude in the upper fishing seat with a line in the water and watch the sun come up thru the cypress trees. I fished nude until about 9-10am when I heard another boat running down the bayou and so i put on my shorts before they got to where I was. I doubt the two blk men that came by would have really said anything more than "crazy white boy" but I didnt know if it might be a game warden or not. It was the first time that I have enjoyed fishing like that and plan to do it again real soon while its warm out.

This post was edited