RE: "New Improved Format"

What new improved format? Everything looks exactly the same on my iPad.

This post was edited

What new improved format? Everything looks exactly the same on my iPad.the beta test thinghy takes you to a new format that is really confusing.

This post was edited

Um, beta test thingy? Did I just enter an alternate reality? I'm konfuzed.

This post was edited

When you sign in at the top of the page is a message inviting you to test the beta test site. I hated it. Couldn't.t get backhere for two days.

This post was edited

For a couple of days I was unable to get onto the Forums part of the site but I could use the groups which is the main thing I do on this site. But I haven't seen what has been improved yet so it is mostly like a political statement which is a lot of hot air and nothing else.

This post was edited

The new siteshould be an improvement for many things, but NOT the main Forums. The new Forum layout is just one big joke, and is a step back into absolute chaos.

This post was edited
RE: RE: "New Improved Format"

It took me three tries to post this new topic. That is unacceptable. I kept getting messages to send a report. Why am I now listed as a Textile?

The ranking seems to be inconsistent between pages. For instance, on your post above, it shows your first post as Textile, then as supernudist, then it changed to UltraNudist after I posted this originally.

I think I've submitted at least 5 bug reports now.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

torestore original title to thread

This post was edited
RE: RE: "New Improved Format"

torestore original title to thread

Another bug. I didn't change it to just RE: RE:

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited
RE: RE: RE: "New Improved Format"

Both sites are working fine for me.

I've experienced this before. Each time a site, that I've been on, has changed formats, servers and all that other techy mumbo jumbo ... there's is an adjustment period. I'll just struggle through it, like before, and the bugs will get worked out.

I consider myself "ol' school" but don't buy into the "good ol' days", "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", or any of those things negative to change. Life changes, times change, tech changes faster than we can adjust but ... that's the way it is and if you're on the internet ... you need to adjust to the quick changes! ;-)

This post was edited