Camgirl again

Copied from certified forum
I am thrilled. The other day before leaving for the club Ireceiveda wonderful p.m. from a 22 year old girl from Croatia who upon looking at my profile immediately fell in love with my poor old out of shape 72 year old body (well, maybe she is an animal lover and it was the cat I am holding in my profile pic). At any rate, I am promised all kinds of bliss if I will only contact her at her personal e-mail address and I will be inundated with pictures designed specifically for me and some wonderful conversation. Now I amdevastatedbecause I was in a rush and being a slight bit suspicious and withoutthinkingwhat may have been in store for me I deleted the p.m. Now I know that this p.m. was for me only and it is unlikely that anyone else may know her e-mail address but if there is a slight chance maybe you could rescue me and send it to me. After all, she signed it love and kisses so I know she mustreallywantme to contact her.

sarcasm off

This topic was edited
RE: Camgirl again

Copied from certified forumI am thrilled. The other day before leaving for the club Ireceiveda wonderful p.m. from a 22 year old girl from Croatia who upon looking at my profile immediately fell in love with my poor old out of shape 72 year old body (well, maybe she is an animal lover and it was the cat I am holding in my profile pic). At any rate, I am promised all kinds of bliss if I will only contact her at her personal e-mail address and I will be inundated with pictures designed specifically for me and some wonderful conversation. Now I amdevastatedbecause I was in a rush and being a slight bit suspicious and withoutthinkingwhat may have been in store for me I deleted the p.m. Now I know that this p.m. was for me only and it is unlikely that anyone else may know her e-mail address but if there is a slight chance maybe you could rescue me and send it to me. After all, she signed it love and kisses so I know she mustreallywantme to contact her.sarcasm off
Sorry to hear it, Jack. Sounds like you have missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime. I will have the lawyers which are waiting to deposit a huge amount of money in my account contact you.

This post was edited
RE: Camgirl again

Sorry to hear it, Jack. Sounds like you have missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime. I will have the lawyers which are waiting to deposit a huge amount of money in my account contact you.
Ah yes, why oh why did I hit the delete button. I also have heard from lawyers in Africa who tell me I can have a great amount of money deposited in my account but alas I was again too quick to hit the delete button. Oh well I am sure the opportunities will come along onceagain

This post was edited