RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

Would love to be there to watch...she's quite attractive! My wife is the same way--she makes a show out of being prim and proper but once there, she enjoys having everyone see her and I do to!

This post was edited

It is indeed a real turn on for any woman knowing that she is admired and a real boost as we get older too. xx

This post was edited

I find my wife wildly sexy, always smiling, always happy and I love it when she's feeling confident and rocking it.

This post was edited

Admired? You! If you were mine I would want to show you off all the time.

This post was edited

My wife likes gentlemanly attention anytime. She is flirty and responsive to flirts. I encourage her in this and enjoy watching her interaction with men. She likes wearing sexy bra and panties under her dress and slowly disrobing at nudist resorts and beaches.

This post was edited

Love to watch her undress at Playalinda! Hope to be there race week. My wife(textile) will be at the races so weather permitting I'll be at Playalinda or Apollo! Hope to see you there.

This post was edited

We'll be there mid Feb. Maybe catch you then and there.

This post was edited

Definitely! It's a real buzz....she enjoys respectful comments or looks.

This post was edited

Is this one of my wants...I am trying to convince her to show off in public. Since now just topless. I hope to convince her...maybe this summer

This post was edited

My wife is a bit shy but she does not mind being naked among other nudists or in a sauna. Though I am fantasizing about showing her off and her being looked at by clothed males that*s big turnon for me.

This post was edited