RE:See the group photo at a larger size

you are always beautiful in all your photos

Thanks for hanging on in the group, great to hear from you again.

And thanks for the compliment.

Pamela

This post was edited

Really impressive

This post was edited
Clitoris Again!

When I had got over my beginner's jitters in the club studio I began to think more rationally and realised that the club members had no reservations at all about what they would allow me to show off to them. I remember very clearly how exciting it felt when I could only imagine the views the photographers were seeing and photographing when I was showing off my vulva and anus - all tingly and wondering whether I could manage to avoid having a spontaneous orgasm!

These two photos were part of a quest to record my very shy and retiring clitoris - my aim was to make the photos look as natural as possible and avoid having to hold my labia open to allow a good view.

Incidentally, my rather intimate display had an educational value - one of the younger photographers had very little knowledge of female anatomy. He left that session significantly enlightened

Small but clearly there!

A more natural-looking view of my clitoris

Pamela

This post was edited

You are absolutely correct Pearl. I love this topic, thank you to all for your contributions and photos :-). Ashley.

This post was edited

I love this topic. Recently become comfortable with showing myself with an erection, but nice to have the female side of their own arousal views

This post was edited

Neither of us have any problem in seeing the arousal of the same or opposite sex. In fact we rather enjoy it.

This post was edited

I am amazed that a group like this exist. The talk between men and women is mind blowing . No one is mad at the openness of genital. I am a person that loved to walk the beach with a 9 o'clock. Their were people that enjoyed the same, but very seldom. I just found this group and hope to learn how to post pic's like others real PEOPLE. Thank you all for starting this

This post was edited