RE:Remote

The Apple iWatch can be used as a remote for the iPhone.

Yeah I've used my Apple Watch to take a lot of my more recent photos using my phone. I also have a bluetooth remote that I use as well because the 3 seconds on the watch isn't always enough to get back to what I wanted before it snaps the photo.

This post was edited

I use my phone timer all the time. I cut slots across a short piece of 2x4 lumber to use as a tripod to fit my phone in. It works well and is easily carried in a backpack or toatbag.

This post was edited

My simple camera allows me to delay upto 30 seconds and take upto 10 shots. By the end of all that time I usually have the pics I want

This post was edited

The last time I used my remote was a week ago for my naked run at McDonald's drive through. I set the camera (phone actually) up high on the passenger side of my car and took shots as I drove. Here are a few. The girl smiled as she handed me the burger. I guess she knew I was naked.

This post was edited

A remote is handy when 10 sec is not long enough to get into position -some of the more tricky selfies. Has anyone else used one?

You are right the ten seconds on the default android camera is not enough. I have found a better camera app yep. iPhone had several with varying timer setting. Even so used a remote to activate the timer and have even more time to get set. Useful for taking yoga pics in challenging poses.

This post was edited

My sons got me one to use with my iphone as well as a telephoto lens. I have used the remote but never seem to have it handy when I decide to take a picture and haven't taken a picture with the telephoto lens yet. I should try that.

This post was edited

The default 10 seconds self-timer photos for Android handphone is usually quite sufficient for me. Unless they are "more difficult poses or action/movement" like for example, climbing the branches of a tree, then i would shoot a short video clip instead. Most of my photos are taken using self timer when i am alone outdoors and the photos mostly turned out quite good.

This post was edited

My kids got me one for Christmas a few years back. I always forget to use it though so I use the 10 second timer on the iphone.

This post was edited

I use my huawei watch via Bluetooth to take pics with my phone kinda glitchy but it works kinda

This post was edited