RE:When and where do you drive naked ?

Contrynaturist: That is a great story about your encounter with a cop. It happened in California, your home state? I ask because I do a fair amount of my driving in southern California naked, when I visit. From PS down to Yuma and back just last month. My passenger is also a nudist but didn't strip himself, but he was fine with me. I sometimes worry about things like shorts getting caught on something, but it's nice to think that it could go OK with a policeman...

This post was edited
RE: When and where do you drive naked ?

I recently drove to work nude (with my pants down around my ankles) at 5am since there was little traffic. It was still scary in town at stoplights. Would love to go on the freeway sometime.

I've seen a few posts from people driving with their shorts around their ankles. Two thoughts spring to mind

1) isn't that dangerous as it will restrict leg movement

2) How can you pull them up quickly as (a) they're down by your ankles and (b) you're sat down.

Isn't just having them on the passenger seat much safer and easier?

This post was edited

Currently just at night from the gym to home. Still building courage to go other places.

This post was edited

I used to do it a lot but driving laws in Spain now much stricter than before. Can be fined for wearing flipflops and also for not wearing a t shirt. This is to do with safety and not nudity. There is no law however that I know of for driving bottomless so guess I'll just have a tank top on from now on lol

This post was edited

There is no law however that I know of for driving bottomless so guess I'll just have a tank top on from now on lol

That's my preferred method most of the time. Most of the benefit of not being dressed, while still being covered enough even for pedestrians. On warm days, I do unbutton my shirt which is even nicer, while still easy to close when stuck in traffic.

This post was edited

I used to do it a lot but driving laws in Spain now much stricter than before. Can be fined for wearing flipflops and also for not wearing a t shirt. This is to do with safety and not nudity. There is no law however that I know of for driving bottomless so guess I'll just have a tank top on from now on lol

Going commando is the way to go haha

This post was edited

So this past weekend went to Yosemite and since went alone to meet up with some friends. Got an chance to drive naked during the day and since it was rural was best experience.

This post was edited

In America, your car is your private property, so it is not illegal to drive naked. Just don't forget and get out of the car naked! :)
I drive all the time here in California naked. It is so freeing!

This post was edited

It has been 4 years since I last posted to this thread.
The company I works for then has gone uot of business and I now work in Simi Valley. The distance from home is almost the same but the drive takes twice as long. At least it means more time nude.
I have found a small parking lot behind some stores near work were I can actually get out of the car and walk around to the other side and get dressed standing next to the car. There have been a couple of times were a car will drive past but so far only one has actually noticed that I was nude and they just kept on going.

This post was edited