RE:Favorite things to do-socially naked

Nothing beats a relaxing European style nude coed sauna. Really tough to find this in North America.

This post was edited

We love driving the golf cart while nude at the resort.
Stopping to talk or giving a ride, having a beer or two along the way.

This post was edited

done that was fun

This post was edited

We love driving the golf cart while nude at the resort.Stopping to talk or giving a ride, having a beer or two along the way.

Yes we like that as well. We have 2 carts at our place but really don't need both of them. I will often meet an overnight visitor renting a cabin and offer them our extra cart. It makes seeing the 70+ acre club more enjoyable and gives them a welcome sense to the place.

Pool side with friends on a hot day with an adult beverage is my meca. For my wife I almost think it's her club projects and landscaping around camp.

This post was edited

I love to fish, hike and kayak naked. I also like to sit in the sun and have a beer. I am always in and out of the water.

This post was edited

Pickle ball followed by a shower and skinny dip followed by a soak

This post was edited

Favorite activity at Laguna Del Sol is the Friday & Saturday night dances at the clubhouse. Usually it is a DJ dance and they take requests. Sometimes they have a live band ( mostly holiday weekends ) and we avoid those nights as it is too loud and crowded.

We've been to dances at LDS and Cypress Cove. LDS allows full nudity while dancing. In the past Cypress Cove made you 'dress' with at least t-shirt and shorts. But about 5 years ago they relaxed that rule and allowed nude dancing as long as you did not get too showy.

This post was edited

Actually what we enjoy doing doesn't change when we escape the fabric. I've always enjoyed camping, hiking, horse riding, gardening, etc. Doing them without clothes is a little different, and more enjoyable sometimes. Mostly I have to stay dressed when going with anyone else, or where there will be anyone around. Because I have no nudist friends locally. The only nude recreation and work I do is in isolation back in my woods. And while I've only had one resort visit so far, and it was limited to what was available on a small property. I aim to seek out many more nude recreation opportunities as I have opportunity to go places.

This post was edited

We used to be members at Laguna Del Sol in Sacramento, CA. Every Friday & Saturday night they had DJ dances at the big clubhouse. We would generally meet up with some friends and get a few drinks and dance the night away. Always fully nude.

When we first started going, about 15 years ago, we would both wear coverup shirts, and my wife would ditch hers after a couple of dances. I would follow suit soon there after. Sometimes I had to put the shirt back on, if I got too obvious. But after a few times I got better self control and we quit wearing the shirts at all during the dances. We still wore them walking from the trailer to the clubhouse and back because it could get quite chilly at night. We would take them off and use them on the seats instead of carrying towels to sit on.

This post was edited

We are unable to attend most naturist resorts because there is a hard core of smokers who light up regardless of who is next to them.

As someone with a serious life limiting allergy to nicotine smoke it is impossible to enjoy a social naturist environment abroad. It is not possible to have pea nuts on a plane as there are some people who could have an anaphylactic shock and quite rightly for this reason peanuts are banned from aircraft. However for someone who has the same anaphylactic reaction to nicotine there is not the same consideration.

Many people at resorts just light up and blow the smoke into your face from the adjacent loungers completely selfish in their addiction with regards to others around them.

It is particularly bad in restaurants as the restaurants fronts to the pool sides are open so the smokers smoke gets blown into the bars.

So for that reason the worst thing possible is the threat of imminent death caused by selfish smokers. Would love resorts to have smokers areas or a small area for non smokers so they can have a safe place to go if they suffer from the very real anaphylactic shock prospects from smokers.

Otherwise the best would be lying in the sun feeling the heat and cooling off in the water.

This post was edited