RE:Is that guy for real?!

Well, yes some guys will do the 'fixing' up of pics but there are guys that have been 'blessed' with what others feels is not possible. I've meet over the years guys that are 'hung' (like 10 in plus) and it's not all that of a blessing. Several have stated that they've been turned down by females and guys, 'like you're not putting that thing in me". Most say that sex is not all that great even getting a BJs. So for those that feel they are "inadequate" for not been bigger, be proud of what you have. If it allows you to pee and pass the white stuff, then it works just fine. Remember, small packages bring joy also. Now go enjoy your nudism!

This post was edited

Feb . 01 , 2019 .

Great answer .

This post was edited

If you picked this up the way I did you will be intrigued. They are talking about the main photo in the Only Certified Users From All Over The World Group and the man is Oleksandr. He has many photos in the group album and many more in his profile. And he IS certified. SO HE IS REAL. And age 67 and in good shape - impressive! From my observations, he has an exceptionally large penis. Jealousy will get us nowhere. It can't possibly be photoshopped in all those photos.

I went naked hiking with a fellow nudist on a chilly day. He was concerned that the cold had made him look small and asked for the photoshop treatment in some photos. I did make it look bigger but nothing like Oleksandr's. On seeing the photos he preferred the un-edited version and we went with that.

This post was edited

trust me man i feel the same cause he makes me feel like i have nothing.

This post was edited

Agree entierly, had some big ones but never anything like it. Wonder what it looks like - hard.....

This post was edited

I find it a bit strange that his profile is private and yet he is on a site and a topic for certified members around the world.
Really do have to question it

This post was edited

Lol The guy's photo is no longer the group photo. Our group Mod has replaced it with one of himself. But you can find two photos of him in the group gallery - one at the bottom of the first page and the other at the top of the second. He is Oleksandr and his profile is now open so we can all see several photos of his unbelievable penis

This post was edited