RE:SO have you been busted?

It was a hot summers day and I was laying on my sunlounger with not a stitch on. I don't know what triggered it but I had one heck of a hardon and then came a 'cooee'. It was a lady from the village who was out posting leaflets for a forthcoming fete. Naturally enough I got up to see who was calling and there she was! I didn't see the point in covering up my hard penis as she had had a good look at it. She smiled and congratulated me on being so brave in exposing myself to the sun. She admitted that she often went naked in her garden and offered to show me her all over tan when I was next passing her house. I must admit it was only a couple of days before I visited her house and wearing just a pair of shorts and a singlet I was ready to strip off if given the opportunity. The lady in question answered the door and 'bingo' was wearing a brief bikini that failed to cover all her curves. She asked me in and invited me to join her in the conservatory where she was having drinks with a friend. I was at first disappointed she wasn't alone. However, her friend turned out to be a male model with a physique to die for. What made it even more interesting was that he was naked and sporting a penis that was huge. He didn't appear to be embarrased at all and said that he was about to get to know the lady a little better! Having just arrived at her house earlier that day, he said they were going to get intimate later. I apologised for disturbing them and offered to leave. She and he both said that wasn't necessary and I was invited to stay and enjoy the wine. I did and it was very enjoyable.

My Creep Meter just jumped - Rockdad

For Sure! Mine as well.

This post was edited

yup us as well

This post was edited

yup us as well

This post was edited

Hey Rockdad and Andy, where's the "LIKE" button

This post was edited

Hey Rockdad and Andy, where's the "LIKE" button

[LIKE]

This post was edited

when i was 16 i was getting home after hanging out with my friends, it was a Friday and it was about midnight and my father was already in bed. i just do as usual, i went to the shower and got to my bed myself. i was sleeping naked and i was often going naked around the house. the morning when i hear my father cooking breakfast, i got up and didn't care to dress. it was a still a bit early but i was hungry. so i get in the dinning room with simply a bathrobe that i didn't care to close. i walked with my sleepy eyes. i sit then i hear "hi" from a woman voice. it was actually Triss, the girl that my father was seeing for a week or so. suddenly i wasn't sleepy at all. i through it was my father cooking but he was still in bed. i quickly just close the bathrobe and said sorry. she asked me if i was walking around so careless when it's only my father and I. i said of course, but it don't mean anything wrong going on between him and I. she kindly never mention it to anyone else, but it was awkward any way

I'm throwin' it!

This post was edited

when i was 16 i was getting home after hanging out with my friends, it was a Friday and it was about midnight and my father was already in bed. i just do as usual, i went to the shower and got to my bed myself. i was sleeping naked and i was often going naked around the house. the morning when i hear my father cooking breakfast, i got up and didn't care to dress. it was a still a bit early but i was hungry. so i get in the dinning room with simply a bathrobe that i didn't care to close. i walked with my sleepy eyes. i sit then i hear "hi" from a woman voice. it was actually Triss, the girl that my father was seeing for a week or so. suddenly i wasn't sleepy at all. i through it was my father cooking but he was still in bed. i quickly just close the bathrobe and said sorry. she asked me if i was walking around so careless when it's only my father and I. i said of course, but it don't mean anything wrong going on between him and I. she kindly never mention it to anyone else, but it was awkward any wayI'm throwin' it!

[LIKE]

This post was edited

Not sure if counts as being busted but I answered the door naked once, when I was in the shower and someone kept banging on the door, normally I just let it go and it will stop but this time the banging didn't stop. So got out to see who it was and it was one of my best friends, so I answered and said "can't you see am busy" laughing. Til this day we laugh bout it and now he always text in advance that's his coming over.

This post was edited

Yes! When I was eleven or twelve I was sick and took the day off from school. As everyone was at work and I was home alone I decided to strip off as I made a soup lunch. As I was stirring the soup I was shocked to be disturbed by someone in the kitchen-my dad. He had come home to check on me. Nothing much was said, but I made some excuse that I spilt chicken soup over me! Not sure he bought it! LOL

This post was edited

Growing up my mother knew I sleped nude but one night but one night my mother yells to get up something went wrong with the furnace and it kepted running and was around 90 in the house I got ran down and killed the power by that time my sister was up and my mom said we had to get some of this heat so I told her we should open some windows we did we meet back in the kitchen then my mother said you might want to put something on the hole time I was nude

This post was edited