RE: A Nudist Bar (Yes, Just a Crazy Idea)

I think if there were to be a nude bar, it should be nudity mandatory, NOT clothing optional. Have a clothes check room at the entrance where each person could have a separate locker to put their clothes in on entering the bar. This would eliminate a bunch of clothed gawkers. If your going in, your gonna be naked.

This post was edited

Interesting idea, I think it could work, but may be awkward with guys and gals getting drunk then doing things that should not be done

This post was edited

Hopefully the Garden of Eden will still be open in February of 2017. That's when the Bare Necessities nude cruise will be stopping in Key West. I'm guessing that day will have a slightly higher ratio of nude guests than when Love2bnude3 was there!

This post was edited

just back from Vera Playa in Spain last week - spent far too much time at the naked beach bars

This post was edited

just back from Vera Playa in Spain last week - spent far too much time at the naked beach barsHear you on that... we just returned from Club Orient in St. Martin last week and spent far too much time (and Euros) at the Perch bar on the nude beach! I even bought one of those baseball caps with a hidden pocket to stash my cash so we wouldn't run up our room charge account and get a big surprise on checkout.

This post was edited