RE:Coworker

Start with coming out of the shower, drop your towel and see where it goes. If the chemistry is there it will happen. If not don't beat yourself up.

This post was edited

Thanks.We have gotten pretty close, but he doesn't know about my interest in nudity or male/male jack off.

Dude. Are you really trying to tell yourself a gay guy doesn't know you jerk your cock like a maniac like the rest of us? Of course he knows you masturbate. He also knows based on what you say casually that circle jerks would not be a stretch of the imagination. He also knows you like being nude. Unless he's very self unaware.

He may also be just seeing the closeness as a friendship. Generally gay guys know about their straight crushes and if he was going to move he would have done it already. Is he your colleague, supervisor, in another department, hr or payroll or is he upwardly mobile in your company? Those are all not things you want to mess with potentially. Even best case you play around. Then what? Never again? He will be pissed. Especially if you just don't say anything. And again and then what? It always ends with him being pissed or you both found out. There's no 'this is casual' and back to normal. He's not in any closet and has casual sex at his fingertips but but but this will be special and different and that alone makes it risky. I fucked dozens of guys I worked with...after we no longer worked together.

This post was edited

Trip came and went. Nothing happened. Didn't even get to see him shirtless. lol

This post was edited

man get off the shower nude and let the penis guide you thru it

This post was edited

Sounds exciting but you are married Quilt might ruin the experance

This post was edited

Damn, i was hoping for a good story! Oh well, may not be the last time