Re the popularity thingy

What is this popularity thingy for and how does it work?..........I started out at 700 and something, but it keeps dropping, it's down to281 now, when it gets to 0, will I .......DISAPPEAR?:(

This topic was edited
RE: Re the popularity thingy

LOL No Phil I don't think you'll vanish or anything like that. I think it just tells you how popular you are based on page views and all that sort of thing. Like a 1 out of 10 sorta thing you are two hundred seventy whatever out of however many profiles there are on the site.

This post was edited

LOL No Phil I don't think you'll vanish or anything like that. I think it just tells you how popular you are based on page views and all that sort of thing. Like a 1 out of 10 sorta thing you are two hundred seventy whatever out of however many profiles there are on the site.
Now you've gone and burst my bubble! ........I'm down to 260 now ........and I always thought I was a ,....."NICE"..... guy!
AND, ......how didYOU get to be a BAREFOOT? .......just cos u joined the day b 4 ME! grrrrr

This post was edited

Hey you're doing better than me. I'm at 388 as of about 2 minutes ago. Of course I don't spend much timein the chat room or have nude pics postedeither...Maybe I should get to work on that.That other title thing is based on the number of posts you have made in the forum I believe.

This post was edited

Hey you're doing better than me. I'm at 388 as of about 2 minutes ago. Of course I don't spend much timein the chat room or have nude pics postedeither...Maybe I should get to work on that.That other title thing is based on the number of posts you have made in the forum I believe.
hehe ...just had a ....."AHA moment" .......feel better now Hey, ..... and I got bare feet now too! .....hehe

This post was edited

how didYOU get to be a BAREFOOT? .......
Yea I'll ask the same question 'How you get the Barefoot" and as far as the popularity thingy we were @ 117 this AM

This post was edited

how didYOU get to be a BAREFOOT? .......
Yea I'll ask the same question 'How you get the Barefoot" and as far as the popularity thingy we were @ 117 this AM
hehe, It's done on how many posts you make in the forum. about 15 makes you a barefoot, then I don't know how many you need for topless and we're waiting to see what comes after that, reckon it must be naked or might even be truenudest!
Still don't really know about the popularity thingy! :(

This post was edited

Still don't really know about the popularity thingy! :(

Must be like Brownie Points I'll be a Textile for ever

This post was edited

Phil, as Steve tried to explain in his post, the first reply, it is a ranking thing. i.e. no 1 means most popular, and the lower the figure the more popular you are. Like him, I believe it is based on profile views, so naturally when you first join you will have a very high figure, indicating a lowly ranking but after a while as folk view your profile, the figure comes down meaning your popularity ranking has gone up. Comprendez ? lol
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, .............GOTCHA! ......I'm down to 229 now, so I'm feeling better all the time :) ....and I won't dissappear!!
hehehe, ......Thank you, Soooooooooooo much! xx :) (leave me alone, I'll be alright! ....as long as I keep taking the tabletts! :)

This post was edited

Would be nice to know who number 1 was. lol

This post was edited

It's on the front page under most popular nudists. Right now it's yngaznudistcpl

This post was edited