New York/ Long island

Hey, looking to meet with other nudists that live on long island. I don't care about age I'm just looking for someone or people who wanna hang out nude since it seems rare to find that around here.

This topic was edited
RE:New York/ Long island

Lookup Travsuns. They are a nonlanded nude club. Theyve started their cold weather pool parties at a health club. On south shore once monthly .. they are fun in warmer weather they organize boat trips and meetups at robert moses/ jones beach. Not sure which since Moses is tech not nude anymore.

This post was edited

Hey new here 31y/o looking to make new friends in the li nudist area hard to find here in li I attended those meet up a couple of time hard to just go by yourself and Jones #6 in summer rangers usually just drive right past you or stop and tell you to cover up

This post was edited

Hi to you, yes I live on Long Island as well . In Suffolk county. Im very new to this site and very new to the world of nudism. Im 65yrs, 5-10 , and 167 lbs. my name is Barry. Also Im waiting to be certified. Thank you

This post was edited

well there fellow nudists sometimes when I'm driving out to longisland I pull into plumbbeach and park in rest area and walk to the left where you can sunbathe there and there is usually a few other nudists as well

This post was edited

from queens, but in LI alot... just joined here so browsing as well.

This post was edited