RE:If you were offered a nude part in a movie, would you do it?

It depends. I would probably agree to being an extra in a nudist resort or skinny-dipping scene. But as far as a "full frontal - front and center" scene; I'd need to find a new, fully remote job first.

This post was edited

Didnt realize you were the leader of SCNA

This post was edited

Where do I sign up? LOL!

This post was edited

We were called by the hotel manager and alerted to two days of filming an MTV program staring Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. The stint was that they traveled around and took odd jobs to make money for travel. They were posing as housekeepers at a nude resort.

I remember that.

One guy who claimed was there posted about it in a now defunct nudist forum. He said he actually ran into Paris Hilton there; and she was actually very nice, exchanged a few polite words with him, and did not seem bothered by his nudity at all. But then in the actual show, her and Nicole were all: "Ewww...OMG...gross!" It was obviously for "effect."

The moral of that story: if a reality show wants to do a segment on nudism and is looking for extras: skip it. They are unlikely to do a positive representation of nudism.

This post was edited

We were called by the hotel manager and alerted to two days of filming an MTV program staring Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. The stint was that they traveled around and took odd jobs to make money for travel. They were posing as housekeepers at a nude resort.I remember that.One guy who claimed was there posted about it in a now defunct nudist forum. He said he actually ran into Paris Hilton there; and she was actually very nice, exchanged a few polite words with him, and did not seem bothered by his nudity at all. But then in the actual show, her and Nicole were all: "Ewww...OMG...gross!" It was obviously for "effect."The moral of that story: if a reality show wants to do a segment on nudism and is looking for extras: skip it. They are unlikely to do a positive representation of nudism.

Yeah, that's correct. It didn't seem to bother most of the crew, production staff or Paris or Nicole but they felt it would get more laughs with all the added fake drama and effect. They also brought in a couple of actors that posed as nudists. Those actors acted stupidly and played into all the dumb jokes about nudity and nudists.

You're right about reality TV. I was working at the time and a couple of the guys in the firehouse watched this program, something like Real Life? It made Paris and Nicole out to be a couple of idiots. Not sure what they're like in real life but the show, as much as I could watch, was dumb. Glad we missed being a part of that at the hotel.

This post was edited

Sure. Never been asked to do so but I think it would be fun. NC is a prudish state and there arent many nude film or acting opportunities. No nude beaches either

This post was edited

Yes, I probably would (within reason, like make sure it is legit). I still regret not being available (I didn't know) when a club I was a part of years ago was filmed for one of those nudist documentaries.

This post was edited

Related note for a shorter film segment: does anyone know if Jay Leno on the Tonight Show actually used a segment of the World's Largest Nude Frisbee Toss?

This post was edited

Hell Yea. In a heart beat

This post was edited

would depend if it wholesome nudists film or something else that makes fun of nudists! then the latter be a no

This post was edited