RE:do you perfer a scrotum furry, or shaved?

I always had hair up to 1999. In 1999 I was getting divorced and in my early 30's, so I decided to get a vasectomy. I didn't really want kids at that point and I didn't want to have an accident. I was told that I had to shave my scrotum prior to the procedure or they would do it there. I shaved and fell in love with the silky smooth feeling. After things healed up I decided to trim my pubes way down. I liked that as well then I started designs to completely smooth. I stayed mostly with just a small patch until 2009, I was like I'm 98% bald and one day I was doing my usual shave and had to neaten up around all 4 sides of the patch and said the hell with it and took it off. in 2010 I had laser hair removal, best thing ever. I have also always preferred my GF's smooth or small landing strip

This post was edited

Definitely totally hairless - truely nude . We wax .

This post was edited

I prefer totally hairless. Just feels cleaner to me.

This post was edited

I love a shaved scrotum. The look of all the skin holding those round globes is delightful!

This post was edited

I love a shaved scrotum. The look of all the skin holding those round globes is delightful!

This post was edited

I have neer shaved mine, nor trimmed. I really wouldn't know how to go about it because of the sensitivity. I prefer to leave mine and the surrounding areas natural.

This post was edited

I prefer to keep mine and the surrounding areas natural.

This post was edited

i like furry ones.

This post was edited

Guys with a smooth groin give me bone. I am a member of the "Pubes B Gone" club.

This post was edited

Eh I can go either way doesnt really matter to me

This post was edited