Tell us something.

Tell us what you would like to find in looking for a nudist you would really like to meet and what you think they would like about you.

This topic was edited
RE:Tell us something.

I would like to find friends. people to do nudist activities with ( beaches, hot springs,...). I am a polite adaptable friend to be.

This post was edited

I am a likable person who is easy to talk to. I like watching sports and dinking beer, wine or an occasional margarita. I would lime to find someone close by that has a friendly place to gather. Someone who would like to meet at a beach or park for either a leisurely walk or sit talk and drink.

This post was edited

I'm a easy going guy with varied intrests. I am looking to find nudist friends to do things with, anywhere from hiking and camping to hanging out watching a movie or just having a beer.

This post was edited

Ive been a closet nudist but have made the step to come out. I really want to explore the lifestyle and meet others in person. I enjoy good food, conversation, and coffee. Christianity is an important part of my life and am learning the spiritual aspect of nudism.

This post was edited

Really want to meet a local nudist woman (attached or not) but willing to go to Hippie Hollow, the nude park, and share the experience on a regular basis. Possibly attend other nude events together as well. If we end up having a little extra excitement between us then friends with benefits isn't a bad thing. Main thing is be good friends and enjoy eachother's naked company.

This post was edited

What I would really like is to meet people in my area that can help me take my home solo nudity, find some events we can attend so I can become more comfortable being around others nude. I have a really great ability to make people around me feel comfortable in their skin and feel special.

This post was edited