RE: Swimming Nude

one of my most favorite activities

This post was edited

One of my favorite things to do. Just feels so nice.

This post was edited

There is a problem with swimming nude and that is that it makes swimming textile so much less enjoyable. My MIL stays over fairly regularly and I do wear swimmers when she is here. If I do not change into something dry after I come out of the pool she regularly asks if I am cold in the wet swimmers. So far I have resisted the temptation to suggest that she might not be comfortable with the alternative .

This post was edited

There is a problem with swimming nude and that is that it makes swimming textile so much less enjoyable. My MIL stays over fairly regularly and I do wear swimmers when she is here. If I do not change into something dry after I come out of the pool she regularly asks if I am cold in the wet swimmers. So far I have resisted the temptation to suggest that she might not be comfortable with the alternative .You should try swimming nude sometime when she is around. Not to offend but just to be yourself. She just might not be all that bothered and it could open a good discussion. Perhaps even tempt her to try it sometime herself.

This post was edited

Last spring, here in SE Texas, it was warm enough to swim by middle of March. This year, it has been so consistently cool that I've been in the pool only once at late April...and I shivered through that.
Gator1

This post was edited

i am lucky enough to have a built-in, enclosed pool so i can swim all year around here in the midwest. and i do that without a suit. except, of course, if we have guests over. would love to do the nude swim when others are here, but my wife would kill me, i think. she tolerates my nudity at best. can't wait for warm weather, when we can open the sun-roofon the pool!

This post was edited

Back around the my age of 8 when I would stay at my grandparents farm on weekends or in the summer I would go to the swimming hole in the creek down by the covered bridge and swim nude. It wasnt really uncommon back then because others too were at times there. You would see people pass by and drive over the bridge or the weekly train come down the track. People would just wave and pay no mind. When my grandparents moved to town I missed that ol swimming hole. As luck would have it my uncle married a farm girl whose parents had a farm. I started staying there too in the summer and weekends. My cousins and some neighbors knew of a swimming hole out in the woods and we would all go down there and swim naked. I guess things were not only simpler back then but more acceptable too.

This post was edited

Every tuesday and thursday in Brediusbad in Amsterdam from 7-9 AM. It is mixed, so dressed and naked people swim together. You can dress as you like. Nice thing is that it all can be seen from the hotel next to this outdoor pool :-)

This post was edited

John00061, given that she is 89, I am not sure that i should test your theory. Though i would not say i have not been tempted. At the end of the day, we do need to respect others s life is not solely about me

This post was edited

That's where it all began. Swimming nude in the military service when we were going through a periode of hot weather. i was the officer of about 35 soldiers at that time. One day I had the idea to finish our afternoon with a skinnydipping in the local pond and to my surprise everyone was up for it. So everybody naked in the pond and enjoying the cold water around every little square of our bodies. And as a experience to share with so many was a great moment. From then on - I needed to repeat. And here we are. Where ever I can - I do encourage people to jump in bare naked. And it works.

This post was edited